05-26-09 05:49 PM
34 12
tools
    Well the problem is that good honest threads we used to have have dried up. The minute a thread strays either by some off topic banter or comic post it gets shipped off to the lounge where it gets lost in the shuffle. There is no continuity to any of the threads anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 11:52 AM
    Well when something is pretty funny it just gets locked for the most ridiculous reasons like that Storm 3 thread (I mean..are you ****in serious?). Couple that with whiners and trolls and its really not worth posting anymore, you could probably check in once every two weeks towards the beginning or the middle is usually when we get a leak

05-26-09 01:08 PM
    you guys should go read my "ask patches" for lulz...
    05-26-09 04:06 PM
    It's because iPhone fanboys used to come through these forums saying the storm is so laggy and slow cuz thats the only bad thing they could say about it. And all the storm users would come to its defense. Now that we have OSs that are faster the apple fanboys can't say the iPhone is better in anyway so theres no bashing and defending, which to me were some of the best threads. They were hilarious.
    05-26-09 04:13 PM
    just wait till the 3.0 update comes out for the iphone, then it'll get crackin again up in hurrre
    05-26-09 04:36 PM
    I agree................... I was thinking the same.
    05-26-09 04:45 PM
    seriously, go read "ask patches"...it'll cheer everyone up!
    05-26-09 04:47 PM
    I have read it but its just not the same

05-26-09 05:46 PM
    All I know is because of this forum. I'm actually blackberry savvy. I taught all my friends who have storms how to upgrade their OS, install themes and apps, which is something I wasn't able to do before I came to this forum.

05-26-09 05:49 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD