Ok, I am still on Storm one and have not been following the latest in the BB world. I actually jumped to the HTC Eris for two weeks but just sent it back today. I want to either hold out for the new Incredible or upgrade to the Storm 2.

Now the Eris and Android OS seemed leagues ahead of my Storm 1. How will the Incredible fare against the Storm 2? My main bug about the Storm is the crappy browser, even the Opera Mini 5 Final sucks when paired against the browser on the Eris.

Thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 12:42 AM
    5.0.0.607 is the newest available from Verizon. Having owned both, Storm2 is much better than the original. Much snappier, more memory, wi-fi, and an improved screen. But like you said, the browser still sucks and so does app prices and overall development. The new Webkit browser isn't too far off though, but who knows what devices will actually be able to run it. The initial reviews for the Incredible have been just that, incredible. It comes out at the end of this month. By that time WES will be over and we will hopefully know what is coming up for RIM. I would personally jump ship if RIM doesn't make some SERIOUS announcements.
    04-20-10 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD