.113 failed testing though. They're waiting for a new OS from RIM to test. So no OS release for a few more weeks at least.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Until you have some sort of evidence to back that up - i'll consider this another "i have no idea what the fcuk im talking about" post.
    04-01-09 11:29 AM
    since its 12:36pm eastern time im guessing no update today. oh well im not going to download .113 from them since i have it on my computer and im running .114 v3.
    04-01-09 11:37 AM
    Until you have some sort of evidence to back that up - i'll consider this another "i have no idea what the fcuk im talking about" post.
    I appreciate your skepticism, but honestly...what could I provide you that you or other users wouldn't shoot down as "photo shopped" or "falsified" in some way? You name it, and if I can provide it without my friends getting fired, I�ll post it! Just let me know what you thing would be viable proof...and I�ll try to get it.

from a logical standpoint, you know yourself that .113 isn't good enough for an official, with the mms not working without manipulating .cod files, or some random "wipe, downgrade to .65, wipe, upgrade to .75, wipe, upgrade to .113 on a Tuesday with the full moon" (jk civic, you know what I mean, sort of an exaggeration to make a point).

.113 doesn't do what it's made to do, that's my point. If I can prove it to you guys I�m totally down. Let me know what you want!
    04-01-09 11:39 AM
    Very rude, yet very funny.
    04-01-09 11:39 AM
    nevermind, he's a cubs fan, i'll write up a letter from the ghost of caray that says .113 fails and cubs win this year! he'll totally buy it! jk bro, cubs are legit, idk about winning though, not enough time spent scouting 'em. my bad.
    04-01-09 11:43 AM
105 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD