Yes it is a sad day indeed. Last night around 4am my battery was low while I was talking to my friend in the hospital, so i was chattin away and low battery popped up ok, threw it on the USB to get some charge then i keep getting battery low, now its down to 5%.... Okie the battery is so low it shuts off teh radio now im kinda mad. I throw it on the wall charger and come back to it an hour later its completly dead, the red light pops on every now and again to TRY and boot but doesn't.. So now im like WTF is the charger no good? So i have a Belkin 3 port surge protector w/ 2 usb's i toss the usb cable in that and charge it over night to only wake up to a dead phone. I go to verizon he gives me a new battery and says he doesn't notice the phone taking a charge so tells me to go home and charge it for an hour, so im like ok what else can I do.. I go home do as he said and ya the icon pops up but no charge, toss it on the PC to backup my data, no usb recognition. So 3 hours later Im on a brand new curve till my storm comes in the mail.. Sad day indeed good thing for my backup on 11/21 because if not i'd lose all my contacts and bbm messenger buddies.

And expected delivery date you may be thinking? 12/15 2 weeks!! UGH just when I was getting used to it, maybe they will have a better screen w. the new OS loaded. we'll see.
    12-02-08 12:36 AM
    oh wow that stinks! good luck though hope you get it sooner than later!
    12-02-08 12:55 AM
    That bites! 12/15 will come before you know it.
    12-02-08 12:58 AM
    Yep that sucks.
    12-02-08 12:59 AM
    I was told my Storm wouldn't be in my hands until the second week of Dec. A week later I had the Storm in my hand. You will get it before the 15th! As for a better screen, I highly doubt that
    12-02-08 01:01 AM
    Damn that sucks. You should have complained and maybe you coulda received a free accessory.
    12-02-08 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD