This is where I take my first leap into posting.... opening myself to the very thing im posting about.

It really is a sad thing that such an awesome resource that Crackberry has become is slowly showing me that even a community of people with one interest cant get along.

I must read daily about how many people hate their storms and then hate people that hate them more, and then hate people that love them. Its sad to me that every newbie that puts a thread up is subjected to cruel words from long time members as if all that matters is that they feel stupid no matter what. My main point is that I feel alone in this Crackberry world sometimes as one of the only people who actually love my Storm! ( I even have an Otterbox and I love it too... man did some people get hashed on for that) I enjoy my phone and im happy to say I run on .75.... (whew I thought a crackberry god would strike me down for saying that!) Lets appreciate what we have now and maybe we can be that much more happy if we get more... what do you say? Anyone with me or is this where I get to hear how this thread already exists and I should of searched.... or how im full of it and dont know what im saying? I own the Storm... and I am a member of this site... and I am Proud of it... Thankyou for reading, please reassure me that happy people still exist!!
    03-08-09 05:22 AM
    I thought I loved my Storm till I played with a AT & T Bold & now I look @ the storm like a third world country! It's a shame it doesn't operate the way the Bold does!
    03-08-09 05:42 AM
    I thought I loved my Storm till I played with a AT & T Bold & now I look @ the storm like a third world country! It's a shame it doesn't operate the way the Bold does!
    Wow you must be extremely brain washed to think something on at&t works. The phone is cool but what's a phone that you can't talk on because the service is so bad worth? As for this thread I completely agree I almost never post because I'm certain that someone will be a complete d bag about it. But sometimes its needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 07:58 AM
    I think that the Storm becomes better when you get into how to customize the phone. I'm personally over the leaked OS betas and have been focusing on which apps I like as which themes are nice-looking and user-friendly.

I like coming to this site to learn better ways to optimize my phone, but I do agree that the tone of the Storm forums tend to be discouraging to come back to, at best. Sometimes people can be so darn rude for whatever reason. I understand that it can be annoying when someone asks a question in which the answer can be found if they did a search, but instead of jumping on them, either tell them to do a search or just stay out of the thread.
    03-08-09 08:35 AM
    You have no idea what your talking about... You are a total noob...you are alone no one else like the storm its crap...
    (P.S. I love my storm)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 08:35 AM
    [QUOTE=cpuking2009;1887700]You have no idea what your talking about... You are a total noob...you are alone no one else like the storm its crap...
    (P.S. I love my storm)

LMAO
    03-08-09 11:49 AM
    i have had mine for 2 days and i love it
    way better then my pearl or curve

i just need to figure out this damn app problem i am having
    03-08-09 02:40 PM
    RedBall, what you're speaking about seems to be the norm around here. There was a time it wasnt. I believe the time it takes to tell someone to search could be better served providing the answer- if you know it.

I'm almost sure no one joins this site for the 1st opportunity to be humiliated because they didnt have enough since to be born with an infamous BlackBerry!!

Anyway, the fact remains that RIM has made the Blackberry available to all walks of people- but that availability doesn't remove ignorance.
    03-08-09 02:53 PM
    I held off on buying the Storm from day one because of all the negative reviews and "bugs". I used 4.7.0.75 for about 2 hours then did my normal thing that I do with my blackberries. I installed the beta OS on it. I gotta say I haven't found anything to complain about the phone. The device switch wizard went off without a hitch. It transfered all of my critical settings from the 8830WE to the Storm and the only thing that I had to do at that point was customize the touchscreen settings. In 3 days time I have come to the point where I can type just as fast on the virtual qwerty keyboard as I could on my real keyboard. The suretype in portrait mode has made one handed typing a whole lot faster than I ever could on my 8830. I am almost regretting not upgrading sooner.
    03-08-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD