Start off.

1. My stock vibrate on my phone, that is set by RIM, vibrates, then rings or makes a message sound.

2. I made custom profiles, but they don't even use the sounds I set for them.

3. On none of the custom profiles, or stock profiles, my LED lights up red when I have a missed call/message/anything. (In custom ones I set LED to "On" and "Normal Setting" thinking that one of them would work but nope.)

I'm running the .82 platform, and the same .65 OS everyone else has, I've done battery pulls, nothing is fixing this, can anyone please help me out? Ideas, anything?
    11-24-08 06:32 AM
    Try chaning the theme and st your profiles..
    11-24-08 06:42 AM
    Tried changing every setting on it anyone else got ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 06:57 AM
    Sounds like user error to me. Is this your 1st blackberry?

11-24-08 08:46 AM
    Start off.

1. My stock vibrate on my phone, that is set by RIM, vibrates, then rings or makes a message sound.

2. I made custom profiles, but they don't even use the sounds I set for them.

3. On none of the custom profiles, or stock profiles, my LED lights up red when I have a missed call/message/anything. (In custom ones I set LED to "On" and "Normal Setting" thinking that one of them would work but nope.)

I'm running the .82 platform, and the same .65 OS everyone else has, I've done battery pulls, nothing is fixing this, can anyone please help me out? Ideas, anything?
    The stock vibrate isn't a good profile for vibrate imo. I made a custom vibrate profile in which I went through every alert and changed it to "Silent" and changed vibrate to "custom" and specified the length and repetitions of the vibrations and set it to IN AND OUT of holster (default is only in). I forget where the LED settings are (might be in the same exact place) but mine has always been how I like it. LED for SMS messages but not for emails.

Make sure when you set up a custom profile you go through every single alert setting. It's tedious but it'll be exactly how you want it.

It works as intended now for me.
    11-24-08 08:50 AM
    I tried that too it just doesn't seem to be working

11-24-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD