I went to my local verizon store on 11/21 and they didn't have any storms so I ordered one right at the register, and I got in by noon on 11/22. What I'm trying to figure out is: I've heard a lot of people who ordered online or over the phone have been having trouble with orders not being placed, etc. I often thought that this would be the most convenient way to order (no lines) but now I'm wondering if (in the future) I should just order in the store to be safe. Has online ordering always been tricky or is it all due to verizon just dropping the ball with this particular launch?
    11-24-08 12:44 AM
    yeH i ordered ont he phone at 7:30 am on friday, she tells me your phone should be there by tuesday. i was happy. saturday night i cal them up for a tracking number. She didnt have one yet, and said it will prob be there by wensday, then she goes oh wait is it a storm you ordered? im like yah, and she was like well Your order wasnt put in until 3:45 in the afternoon. so dont expect it until the 15th. So yeah im wondering what that stupid B""ch was doing as she was taking down my info. was she writing it on paper? i dont get why she couldnt just enter it in when i ordered lol. after the girl on the phone told me that i started yelling at her. but whatever nothing she can do. still messed up though. Maybe itl still come tuesday and she just doesnt know what shes talking about. either way, i guess if it comes later on it will come with the updated os, or the update will be out by then.
    11-24-08 02:05 AM
    I actually ordered mine at the store on the 21st at around 10am and I still don't have a tracking number upto now.
    Last edited by bloodbath18; 11-24-08 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Forgot to put the time and date when I ordered
    11-24-08 02:08 AM
    I've got a tracking number and I ordered the 21st around 6
    11-24-08 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD