Ok so the reason why i ask is because i noticed that for the last week or so my app memory is slowly shrinking on reboots...

I'll start the day @ 15.6mb then it will drop till i hit that 0.0mb white screen. I'll reset and i'll be ok again but then it will drop again after a batt pull..

This was 10 days ago. Now im rebooting at 13.4mb and i have not added new apps and i am constantly deleting all my text, emails, and call logs..it just sometime now until i wont boot up again...

Btw i am already on a shrunken version.
    04-16-10 01:38 PM
    1. What does the post have to do with the title of the thread?
    2. On what grounds are you declaring this official? Supporting documents?
    04-16-10 01:40 PM
    you thread has nothing to do with your title...i want my money and time back. kthxbai
    04-16-10 01:41 PM
    u need to run a hybrid? is that what you are saying?
    04-16-10 02:00 PM
    bigsupa, there are apps that cache memory onto your phone taking up memory even when you batter pull. The main culprits (that I have found) are google maps, facebook and opera mini, MAINLY google maps.

To reset go to help -> reset google maps. Remember that this will delete all your saved locations and the resetting will not happen until you reopen google maps. Same can be done with facebook as well as opera mini.

Hope this helps.

Also for whatever random reason I find that openeing app world and browsing around for a couple of minutes tends to bring memory back as well.
    04-16-10 02:08 PM
    2. On what grounds are you declaring this official?
    Obviously it's on the grounds that he has a memory leak. Thus it's official.

Similarly, on the grounds that Health Care Reform passed a few weeks ago, I feel it is appropriate to leave work early today and do something fun.
    04-16-10 02:22 PM
    I am not sure I understand the link between the OP's title and the content of the message, but in his defense there was a ? in the title. so I interpret that as being a question and not a statement.
    04-16-10 03:14 PM
    Do a handheld wipe to clear extra data and what not. I also agree that there will no longer be any Storm upgrades so I suggest you run a hybrid.
    04-16-10 03:24 PM
    juz install the hybrids
    04-16-10 04:22 PM
    BIGSUPA, it's obviously time to wipe your phone and do a fresh install of whatever OS you want to use. Sounds like your system has gotten too degraded to recover with battery pulls.
    04-16-10 05:14 PM
    Actually there is an update coming for 9530 users on VZW...it will be available on 4/29.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 05:27 PM
    Actually there is an update coming for 9530 users on VZW...it will be available on 4/29.

Where did you hear that?
    04-16-10 06:19 PM
    Wow cool mods delete my post even though its apparent that this is a troll thread. Thanks mods!

04-16-10 07:09 PM
    Thread has rapidly deteriorated. Helpful suggestions have been made for the OP's issue. Thread closed
    04-16-10 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD