Well seeing as how the Bold is getting love and the 8900 recieved 2 in the same week alittle bit ago, I figure its time for some more Storm love.

Add to that the fact that we are stuck either using .103 or bastardized versions of .106 and the latest and greatest is .119. I think we should be due for another leak.

We went from .99 to .103. Think we got stiffed there people.

On a side note, I don't think I have had a single lockup since installing the bastardized version of .106. Have used softreset a couple of times a day thanks to memory issues, but no lockups.
    02-19-09 12:52 AM
    God, shut up already. You aren't entitled to anything. You have gotten leaks every 2 weeks since the phone was released.

Everybody needs to stop acting like a spoiled little child. That's what these boards have turned in to.
    02-19-09 01:40 AM
    God, shut up already. You aren't entitled to anything. You have gotten leaks every 2 weeks since the phone was released.

Everybody needs to stop acting like a spoiled little child. That's what these boards have turned in to.
    Why don't you get yourself banned like that miserable little troll CK? Go back to Rants and Raves. No one wants you here. You are a blight. Most people are beginning to really appreciate their Storm.

I am sorry that your life has nothing, and that the sole enjoyment you get in life consists of coming on here and complaining about something you don't even own.

For a selection of mr. Jeffmvr's posting I present this to all of you...

Oh no... You must be new here. You cannot talk bad about this phone in these parts. The children get upset and start to throw tantrums. You must worship this cheaply made toy... Errr... Device!

Seriously, return it and wait for the Bold. More power with less hassle and a physical keyboard

Be careful these storm fanboys like their crappy phone a lot.

Nerds all over the US won't sleep now... On the night an OS leaked.

People defending this phone look so stupid. Its funny, really.

This is only a small selection, but if you go an take a look for yourselves,
    98% of his posts look exactly like the ones above. He goes into Storm threads and begins to complain about it.

He has nothing useful to say, and his pathetic life revolves around complaining about the Storm. I think he should be banned. Or if not banned totally just banned from the Storm forums.
    02-19-09 05:32 AM
    Lighten up Francis!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 05:49 AM

Wow who killed your dog?
    02-19-09 05:57 AM
    so whats going on with leaks no more leaks for us i guess they figure they spoiled us in the beignning ( spell check ) lol well hopefully will get one soon since they usually show up right after a leak show up and one just showed up for the bold plus they need to keep up there good standings since they just got that award that you can read about in the front of crackberry for most advance tech or something. so lets see if this wknd. lets keep our fingers crossed ladies keep your legs crossed lol corny i know
    02-19-09 06:32 AM
    how about the sisth any new version fromhis hybrd
    02-19-09 06:33 AM

I think you need a real girlfriend Jeffrey
    02-19-09 06:34 AM
    So a moderator from Blackberryitalia.it posted some interesting info about an update coming from Vodafone. He heard from the Voda BB manager in Italy that v.150 would be coming out on Friday.

There are some different possibilities that could account for this. the rel for .106 is .150. So who knows.

We are starting to see an influx of bb people, who seem to really be credible sources, or very very good liars. Heck even the mods are starting to get involved. CX has stated that next batch of OS's that might come our way are going to be really really good.

Whether all of this equates to another leak this weekend remains to be seen. Maybe they have tightened things up for a huge OTA update soon, I dunno.

Things are really starting to heat up I think.
    02-19-09 09:20 AM
    So a moderator from Blackberryitalia.it posted some interesting info about an update coming from Vodafone. He heard from the Voda BB manager in Italy that v.150 would be coming out on Friday.

There are some different possibilities that could account for this. the rel for .106 is .150. So who knows.

We are starting to see an influx of bb people, who seem to really be credible sources, or very very good liars. Heck even the mods are starting to get involved. CX has stated that next batch of OS's that might come our way are going to be really really good.

Whether all of this equates to another leak this weekend remains to be seen. Maybe they have tightened things up for a huge OTA update soon, I dunno.

Things are really starting to heat up I think.
    .12X was just cooked (compiled if you wanna get technical). So .150 is FAR away from now.
    02-19-09 09:24 AM
    .12X was just cooked (compiled if you wanna get technical). So .150 is FAR away from now.
    I prefer the term cooked
    02-19-09 09:26 AM
    radio, if its been cooked can you serve me it
    02-19-09 10:32 AM
    radio, if its been cooked can you serve me it
    lol that made me laugh. You guys can come up with some good ones sometimes.
    02-19-09 10:34 AM
    Cook it blue rare, then slap it on a cd platter and serve that baby up!!!
    May as well add my request too
    02-19-09 11:02 AM

I might disagree with the way in which it was said, but the message is certainly valid.

But please oh please say it's true cereal killer was banned... and for good this time.
    02-19-09 12:10 PM
    so whats going on with leaks no more leaks for us i guess they figure they spoiled us in the beignning ( spell check ) lol well hopefully will get one soon since they usually show up right after a leak show up and one just showed up for the bold plus they need to keep up there good standings since they just got that award that you can read about in the front of crackberry for most advance tech or something. so lets see if this wknd. lets keep our fingers crossed ladies keep your legs crossed lol corny i know
    Wow, that is quite a long run-on sentence
    02-19-09 12:15 PM
    Why don't you get yourself banned like that miserable little troll CK? Go back to Rants and Raves. No one wants you here. You are a blight. Most people are beginning to really appreciate their Storm.

I am sorry that your life has nothing, and that the sole enjoyment you get in life consists of coming on here and complaining about something you don't even own.

For a selection of mr. Jeffmvr's posting I present this to all of you...

Oh no... You must be new here. You cannot talk bad about this phone in these parts. The children get upset and start to throw tantrums. You must worship this cheaply made toy... Errr... Device!

Seriously, return it and wait for the Bold. More power with less hassle and a physical keyboard

Be careful these storm fanboys like their crappy phone a lot.

Nerds all over the US won't sleep now... On the night an OS leaked.

People defending this phone look so stupid. Its funny, really.

This is only a small selection, but if you go an take a look for yourselves,
    98% of his posts look exactly like the ones above. He goes into Storm threads and begins to complain about it.

He has nothing useful to say, and his pathetic life revolves around complaining about the Storm. I think he should be banned. Or if not banned totally just banned from the Storm forums.
    Valace, lighten up. You aren't a moderator. Just relax dude. I know you are unhappy with your OS, but you are coming off like an a**.
    I just want a quicker, more efficient OS, that's all.
    02-19-09 12:16 PM
    Vallace- Pay no attention to the children complaining. Why would a Curve user care what us Storm users want our phone to do.
    The leaks every 2 weeks are what has kept many Storm owners on their toes and from returning their phone.

I like these forums. My wife doesn't, but I do.
    I have found out so much good intel and met some great people.
    I hope the next leak/official release is what CX referred to as the "gold code".
    Like the rest of you, my F5 button is gonna need to be replaced pretty soon...
    02-19-09 12:41 PM
    Valace, lighten up. You aren't a moderator. Just relax dude. I know you are unhappy with your OS, but you are coming off like an a**.
    Sorry I had thought this was done with. If I come across as being harsh its because people like this come here with the sole purpose of starting a fight. He is not a Storm owner who is happy with it and sick of leak threads and topics about leaks. He is a curve owner who comes into our forum and complains about a device he does not even own. He lives mainly in the rants and raves forum because he can spout his garbage there. I do not appreciate him coming into our new home and dumping on us. That is his sole purpose in posting on Crackberry. And no Bigman CK was only given a week.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-19-09 at 01:05 PM.
    02-19-09 01:00 PM
    Actually I am VERY happy with the .106 hybrid. Has not locked up once and I have left bbm open and running

02-19-09 01:07 PM
    Sorry I had thought this was done with. If I come across as being harsh its because people like this come here with the sole purpose of starting a fight. He is not a Storm owner who is happy with it and sick of leak threads and topics about leaks. He is a curve owner who comes into our forum and complains about a device he does not even own. He lives mainly in the rants and raves forum because he can spout his garbage there. I do not appreciate him coming into our new home and dumping on us. That is his sole purpose in posting on Crackberry. And no Bigman CK was only given a week.
    Too bad they can't just ban him from the Storm forums until such time that he actually owns one. He is probably the single biggest reason I avoided the rants and raves subforum for so long. Here's hoping it will be a permanent ban one of these days Real Soon Now(tm). Granted trolls like that will likely just create a new account, but it's always a start.
    02-19-09 01:21 PM
    Actually I am VERY happy with the .106 hybrid. Has not locked up once and I have left bbm open and running

No worries bro. I just want a fricken' leak! I liked .103 but I loved the speed and color of .90. I don't get the VSOD and freezes that most were talking about. The color is too important to me to go to .103.
    02-19-09 01:30 PM
    OK, so if and when the official OS is released, how soon to you think we'll be asking for the next beta OS to be leaked! These leaked OSs are like an addiction within an addiction! lol
    02-19-09 01:55 PM
    Fortunately, as the OS progresses, and it gets better with less bugs, you wont feel the need to upgrade as much
    02-19-09 02:05 PM
    Fortunately, as the OS progresses, and it gets better with less bugs, you wont feel the need to upgrade as much
    Guinea, hook a brotha up
    This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for........a FAST, STABLE OS!
    Woohoo! Finally.........bring it on!!!
    02-19-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD