decided to rock my BB **** naked...i have to admit it looks much more and feels better than when it was in a case ...jus made me appreciate its beauty even more...
    05-23-10 09:46 PM
    I agree, it's a very very good looking phone. I still have a silicone case on it though. The case made it not shiny
    05-23-10 10:08 PM
    I agree, it's a very very good looking phone. I still have a silicone case on it though. The case made it not shiny
    haha yeah that was another factor that led me to take the plunge...its still difficult since im used to always protecting the phone from scratches or damaging with a case...guess ill have to invest in clear body glove skin/armor or something...
    05-23-10 10:31 PM
    I take mine out for a few days now and again just because the phone is so much smaller and sleeker. But, then I see a thread where someone dropped their phone and busted their screen and I put it back on.
    05-24-10 09:55 AM
    I take mine out for a few days now and again just because the phone is so much smaller and sleeker. But, then I see a thread where someone dropped their phone and busted their screen and I put it back on.
    i agree .. i take my otterbox defender series off on the weekends unless i leave the house just to get a feel for the actual size again..
    05-24-10 10:01 AM
    I use the OEM holster. My biggest fear is dropping my S2 when putting it in or taking it out of the holster.
    05-24-10 10:05 AM
    I don't worry too much about minor scratches and stuff...mainly because I tend to get a phone every 12-18 months as it is, so why worry too much about it? As long as it works, I'm happy.

I've been rocking mine "naked" since I got it at launch, and it's still in almost "out of the box" shape (and trust me, I'm careful with it, but certainly not *gentle*). Personal preference I suppose. I carry mine in my pocket usually, so I don't like cases that add bulk.
    05-24-10 10:57 AM
    I use a barely-there case because the back cover gets worn from putting it down all the time and it looks cool with out adding any bulk. Otherwise I rock mine naked too cause I can't stand the feeling of any screen protector on a touch screen and if I drop it or anything I got insurance and will get a new one.

Only bad part of the snap on cover is it doesn't fit on the docking charger with it on so I have to remove it at night and put it back on in the morning. Fits perfect in the OEM holsters too, I got the horizontal side pouch and slip cover one.
    05-24-10 12:25 PM
    I used to have the rubber OEM case and collected dust in my pocket then went to one of the epik cases and didn't like that too much so now I just go naked and I love it. I think texting is much easier and looks much smoother to me.
    05-24-10 12:43 PM
    I removed the screen protector from my S2. It's feels better and looks great.
    05-24-10 02:29 PM
    I used to have the rubber OEM case and collected dust in my pocket then went to one of the epik cases and didn't like that too much so now I just go naked and I love it. I think texting is much easier and looks much smoother to me.
    Yeah, i agree texting seems stiffer when i have my case-mate silicone/rubberized hybrid case as opposed to when i go "naked" with it.
    05-24-10 10:18 PM
    lol... I just did the oposite. I just put an OtterBox Commuter case on it. I love it! I love how all the buttons are pushed through the case, and not through a hole in the case.
    05-24-10 10:46 PM
    love it naked. feels so good in your hand and so much easier to type...I hope I never drop this beauty...knock on wood~
    05-24-10 11:49 PM
    I've carried mine naked pretty much ever since I bought a S1 on release day and a year later, bought the S2. I had also bought a silicone case for the 1, used it for two days and that was it. I then bought the OEM holster and it's perfect (I worry more about putting it back in than I do taking it out. Putting it in, if I'm busy walking or doing something, and just try and slip it back in the holster, I have caught myself almost missing, lol).

The Storm is pretty rugged. I tried a screen protector too, but didn't care much for it, so naked it is. No scratches or scrapes, though the glass does get messy easily.

I use the OEM holster. My biggest fear is dropping my S2 when putting it in or taking it out of the holster.
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 05-25-10 at 12:17 AM.
    05-25-10 12:09 AM
    I have Zagg Invisible Shield that covers the phone completely, no scratches, no smudges. The first few days it did feel different but you grow into it. I think it is the best protection for the phone especially if dust and/or smudges on the screen bothers you. The OEM leather holster also improves battery life since it puts the phone to sleep instantly.
    05-25-10 03:07 AM
    I walk around with mine nekkid all the time-- I embrace it's nudity after trying almost everything on the market.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-25-10 07:11 AM
    I walk around with mine nekkid all the time-- I embrace it's nudity after trying almost everything on the market.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    lol Ditto....
    05-25-10 01:20 PM
    I'm afraid to go naked. With my curve it was no problem because it's much lighter and not all that attractive to begin with. But my S2... that's my baby. I'm currently rocking the OtterBox commuter but sometimes switch up with a barely there or epik resin.
    05-25-10 01:45 PM
    Otterboxes make phones look MASSIVE
    05-25-10 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD