I got my Storm in December of 2008. It wasn't that bad. I had the screen click problem and fixed it with a little paper. I had a couple specks of dust under the screen but really not all that bad even in sunlight. I lived with it. Today the little screen that covers the speaker on the back started to come off. So I took it into Verizon and was actually treated with great service. The gentleman I dealt with set up getting a "new" one and that was that, it should be here Friday. Only problem is now that I finally am trying to get a perfect one I felt I might be searching for a needle in a haystack. I have seen a few fellows on here going through 4 or more phone returns before they are satisfied. How many people have actually asked for a replacement and gotten a phone that is near perfect or better than what they had before?

Peace.
    02-17-09 10:33 PM
    zero point zero
    02-17-09 11:53 PM
    you know, i wondered this too. I've had mine since launch and have only had a few minor issues with it.....I dread the day I have to get one of those crappy refurbs
    02-18-09 09:52 AM
    Ya I have the same phone from mid Dec and worry when the time comes that I end up with one with problems.

did they charge you for a replacement? I have wonder this with everyone getting so many replacements and I thought it was a $50 deductible?
    02-18-09 09:58 AM
    I got a replacement. Works nice.
    02-18-09 09:59 AM
    I got my Storm in December of 2008. It wasn't that bad. I had the screen click problem and fixed it with a little paper. I had a couple specks of dust under the screen but really not all that bad even in sunlight. I lived with it. Today the little screen that covers the speaker on the back started to come off. So I took it into Verizon and was actually treated with great service. The gentleman I dealt with set up getting a "new" one and that was that, it should be here Friday. Only problem is now that I finally am trying to get a perfect one I felt I might be searching for a needle in a haystack. I have seen a few fellows on here going through 4 or more phone returns before they are satisfied. How many people have actually asked for a replacement and gotten a phone that is near perfect or better than what they had before?

Peace.
    I got an inferior replacement. Decided not to play the neurotic game of "how many can I exchange before getting a perfect one?"
    02-18-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD