last night and chose the blackberry storm option.

My estimated wait time was 50 minutes. Keep complaining folks. Nice work.

Also, is there a quick action that will allow me to view what applications may have been left open?
    12-10-08 01:37 PM
    Also, is there a quick action that will allow me to view what applications may have been left open?
    Press and hold the Blackberry button.
    12-10-08 01:38 PM
    Many Thanks.
    12-10-08 01:43 PM
    Ok i got lost whst was this post about?
    12-10-08 01:46 PM
    Obviously there are a substantial amount of complaints rolling in about the issuses concerning this phone. The more Verizon and RIM hear about it, the more apt they are likely to do something about it post haste.

That's all this thread was about, really.
    12-10-08 01:51 PM
    hmmmm... I called Tech Support about an hour ago, and got right through... No wait. The lady was very nice and knowledgeable...
    12-10-08 01:53 PM
    hmmmm... I called Tech Support about an hour ago, and got right through... No wait. The lady was very nice and knowledgeable...
    Hmmm.. are you sure you called Verizon??

Sorry.. couldn't resist!

I agree though.. the more feedback that is given, the quicker things will get fixed. In theory anyway.
    12-10-08 02:38 PM
    Same here... called about restarts... the guy answered right away. Sending a BRAND NEW replacement overnight with the next shipment next week. NO questions asked.
    12-10-08 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD