Yesterday I had to renew my wife's cell contract so I got her some data and a curve. I was very familiar with the curve being the phone i had before my storm. I knew it was a good reliable choice for her. In the process of setting it up for her I noticed its lack of lag , its speed usability and functionality. I had a few things to do before I took it home to her and I had a few stops to make. I used it through out the day allot lol came home gave it to the wife and went back to my storm. DISAPPOINTMENT is all i felt next, it being the only phone I have touched in the last 3 months I had become complacent with its lag sluggishness and clumsiness. .109 isn't good its just better than what we have become accustom too. Fire up your old curves 8830's use em for a day or even a week you will see what I mean. This phone needs its GC NOW and it needs to be good.
    03-10-09 07:03 PM
    Yesterday I had to renew my wife's cell contract so I got her some data and a curve. I was very familiar with the curve being the phone i had before my storm. I knew it was a good reliable choice for her. In the process of setting it up for her I noticed its lack of lag , its speed usability and functionality. I had a few things to do before I took it home to her and I had a few stops to make. I used it through out the day allot lol came home gave it to the wife and went back to my storm. DISAPPOINTMENT is all i felt next, it being the only phone I have touched in the last 3 months I had become complacent with its lag sluggishness and clumsiness. .109 isn't good its just better than what we have become accustom too. Fire up your old curves 8830's use em for a day or even a week you will see what I mean. This phone needs its GC NOW and it needs to be good.
    Thats what I always say, yet people think otherwise.
    03-10-09 07:05 PM
    haha! Nice!
    "So desperate for a leak I am going to drill a hole in my roof!!"
    03-10-09 07:06 PM
    Shoulda given her the Storm.
    03-10-09 07:07 PM
    Love the title LOL!!!
    03-10-09 07:12 PM
    Shoulda given her the Storm.

i very very very sincerely thought about it , but im guna give it until the next "official" release and if it is not up to par its gone
    03-10-09 07:12 PM
    love the title of this thread!!! I must say, this is my first Blackberry(Storm) but I have never heard of anyone else talking about these issues on other RIM devices. I kept .75 until two weeks ago. While stable, it was really slow. I upgraded to .109 and it was a decent improvement (more for the camera than anything else). Now, two weeks later, it is slower with more lag than .75. I too think I may ditch the storm if the next "official" isn't great.
    03-10-09 07:25 PM
    Well, you got your leak, and it sucks. So much for that.
    03-10-09 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD