According to BGR:

"The Storm 2’s screen does not press in like SurePress, rather it operates more like traditional capacitive touch screen panels. We’re not sure if the rumored TruePress is just localized haptic feedback or what, but we can’t imagine RIM abandoning their entire selling point on the Storm."

and to you BAGTEVZ~
    Storm 2 will launch on Verizon, BGR had one of their ninjas to get them the upcoming lineup for Big Red's phones, Storm 2 is slated for release.

to the guy that wants storm pics...google...engadget still has them posted here:
    Exclusive BlackBerry Storm 2 shots!

BGR source:
    Verizon’s upcoming BlackBerry releases: Tour, Pearl Flip, Atlas Storm 2 info : Boy Genius Report
    05-15-09 07:35 PM
    Did anyone happen to save the pictures of the phone that were posted on the front page and could send them to me? I'd really appreciate it since they were removed.
    Check out BGR or Engadget. Not to mention google would be a good place. Don't know why they were pulled from the main site
    05-15-09 07:35 PM
    Did anyone happen to save the pictures of the phone that were posted on the front page and could send them to me? I'd really appreciate it since they were removed.
    05-15-09 07:36 PM
    According to BGR:

"The Storm 2�s screen does not press in like SurePress, rather it operates more like traditional capacitive touch screen panels. We�re not sure if the rumored TruePress is just localized haptic feedback or what, but we can�t imagine RIM abandoning their entire selling point on the Storm."

and to you BAGTEVZ~
    Storm 2 will launch on Verizon, BGR had one of their ninjas to get them the upcoming lineup for Big Red's phones, Storm 2 is slated for release.

to the guy that wants storm pics...google...engadget still has them posted here:

BGR source:
    Verizon�s upcoming BlackBerry releases: Tour, Pearl Flip, Atlas Storm 2 info : Boy Genius Report
    yeah that has been a GREAT and RELIABLE source in that past....
    05-15-09 07:38 PM
    Its still there. You can still see the gaps around the screen. Also, its better than what we have now. More points of contact.
    There we go. I put any amount of money on it that there are now multiple buttons under that screen to make the clicking truly amazing.
    05-15-09 07:51 PM
    Hey the Storm 2 might end up being the only way to get an Official OS update from Verizon. Seems Storm 1 might stay on .75 for it's entire life.
    05-15-09 07:53 PM
    We have been hearing for a while the surepress is know going to be "truepress". I also think that there will be multiple buttons rather than one.
    05-15-09 07:56 PM
    what i wanna know is how much we could get for a storm 1 trade in
    05-15-09 08:02 PM
    Hey the Storm 2 might end up being the only way to get an Official OS update from Verizon. Seems Storm 1 might stay on .75 for it's entire life.
    no, i am pretty sure you will see a storm 1 update well before the storm 2 is released. I doubt the storm 2 hits before the new year.
    05-15-09 08:20 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD