I am still on 75 and getting impatient with RIM
    02-24-09 11:45 AM
    guess you'll have to wait and see. considering its only been out for ~15 hours, nobody can really say with any certainty.
    02-24-09 11:46 AM
    No, it is not the one. It works well, but based on what I have heard from the powers that be on this forums, this release was old news before we ever saw it.
    02-24-09 11:48 AM
    Doubtful. I've heard that .111, .118 and .12X are out there too, just not yet leaked.
    02-24-09 11:48 AM
    No OP 109 is not the ONE NEO is!!!!
    02-24-09 11:49 AM
    Nope, 109 has the same small glitches that 103 had. Nothing's really changed too much in terms of certain unique issues.
    02-24-09 11:58 AM
    Yeah for some reason, among a few other small glitches, I will hit the lock button on my phone and 90% of the times I do, the screen will not change to the lock screen, it will just stay exactly the same for upwards of 20 seconds (!). The fact is, it is actually locked immediately, but the screen glitches and doesn't change right away. I found out that when I hit lock, and it doesn't change for a long time, if I hit ANY button that gives the phone input (hard buttons, screen click, even screen touch), then the screen will change to show it is locked RIGHT away. But that's only if I hit a button some time after hitting lock (otherwise, like I said, it takes a very long time to change on it's own).
    02-24-09 12:09 PM
    Your guess is as good as mine at this point. Although, I've had no issues yet and installed it last evening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 12:12 PM
    I would rather have Verizon release an update that will significantly improve the Storm.
    02-24-09 12:16 PM
    I would rather have Verizon release an update that will significantly improve the Storm.
    The OS Rim does and releases to the carriers for approval and release under their branding...
    02-24-09 12:22 PM
    I went from .75, got impatient and went to .103 and totally loved it. I decided to go to .109 last night just to try it out, hearing that it was similar to .103.

I'm convinced that experiences vary from device to device but so far I've had no problems and it is actually running smoother and bit faster than .103. The browser is about the same for me but the scrolling and moving around the phone just seems smoother so far over all.

Of course it is still way too early to tell since it's only been half a day, I'm still testing out the battery and memory leaks for myself but so far I'm pretty much satisfied.

I thought I wanted to be patient and wait for an official release but I figured tinkering came with the territory of this phone and so far I haven't looked back.

And also, I had pretty significant lag lock on .103 but I've had no issues so far on .109. It actually surprised me when I got the lock screen right away or unlock screen right away.

I'm not necessarily saying that .109 is the one, but it is definitely an improvement so far for me.
    02-24-09 12:29 PM
    well arent you just captain obvious
    02-24-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD