I have my alarm set for 7:30 a.m. on weekdays. The alarm does dutifully go off at that time, and I always hit the snooze button for a 10 minute snooze. After I upgraded to the .151 OS though, when it comes time for the snooze alarm to activate, it only shows the popup window that the alarm is going off, no sound, and to make it even more interesting, it still shows the time as 7:30 a.m. as if it's going off for the 1st time. Doesn't make sense.

I tried to correct for this anomally yesterday by playing with the alarm during the day, setting it for a couple minutes in advance, letting it go off, hitting snooze, and seeing what happened, and it did work, but it again reverted to not working this morning. Again, it doesn't make sense.

Alarm is set to volume 7, has an mp3 as the wakeup tune, 10 minute snooze, vibrate is set to on, medium, 1 count. Not in bedside mode.

Anyone else having this problem? Any fix suggestions? Thanks.
    07-14-09 08:17 AM
    Just a thought, but was the alarm set in a different OS? In other words - did you set it up to go off daily while you were using a different OS version and have it carry over with the update? If so, I would try deleting it and setting it up again.
    07-14-09 08:36 AM
    Just a thought, but was the alarm set in a different OS? In other words - did you set it up to go off daily while you were using a different OS version and have it carry over with the update? If so, I would try deleting it and setting it up again.
    Yes, the alarm was set to go off at 7:30 a.m. in previous operating systems and carried over to the .151 OS. You can't really delete an alarm though with this alarm clock. You can only set it to No Alarm. Now if it was an alarm created through my Calendar function, then I could delete it and reset it, but that is not the case. Thanks anyway. Maybe I will try setting up this alarm through my calendar and see if that solves the problem.
    07-14-09 08:49 AM
    my snooze works just fine on .151
    07-14-09 09:04 AM
    Thought I was the only one late for work because of my faulty snooze...guess not.
    07-14-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD