05-03-10 09:09 PM
40 12
tools
    1) Doesn't work with Berry Buzz...
    2) I am not sure I like having to switch back and forth from Crunch to my inbox for an email or an MMS.

otherwise the application is pretty sweet and integrates nicely. It almost doesn't feel like a third party app.
    04-30-10 01:57 PM
    i still wont use something that block SMS in the firewall. I get sms from things NOT in contacts alot. Mobihand, my bank, VZW and i am pretty sure all of that would be completely blocked.
    04-30-10 04:12 PM
    Well I don't think that is the problem. Actually when I type letters in the To: portion only one contact shows up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Having the same issue ..... I gave up. I liked the idea of it but its not worth reentering contacts. I installed pulled battery uninstalled, etc. Im over it. I wish it would work though.
    04-30-10 04:18 PM
    QUOTE=howarmat;5061153]i still wont use something that block SMS in the firewall. I get sms from things NOT in contacts alot. Mobihand, my bank, VZW and i am pretty sure all of that would be completely blocked.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that if someone sends you a text that isn't in your contacts that crunch wont receive that text?

04-30-10 06:08 PM
    QUOTE=howarmat;5061153]i still wont use something that block SMS in the firewall. I get sms from things NOT in contacts alot. Mobihand, my bank, VZW and i am pretty sure all of that would be completely blocked.
    Are you saying that if someone sends you a text that isn't in your contacts that crunch wont receive that text?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

I believe it is only if you set "Mobile Contacts Only" to Yes under options.
    04-30-10 06:22 PM
    ah ok it works now.

Before all the apps i tried for some reason didnt allow sms that was sent from someone not on your contacts list to come thru. So you would never see them.

crunch has gotten around this. So i retract my statement. i dont think it was set up like this before when i tried the app. good to see
    04-30-10 07:03 PM
    Yeah man, last time I loaded this app it looked cool but sucked. Now it works pretty damn well!
    04-30-10 08:25 PM
    Bet it doesn't work with my today theme still.

04-30-10 09:29 PM
    I used crunchSMS for a good while. Version 1.10-2.4 I really liked the app. It has a lot of good points. No character limits, customizable. There were a few things I didnt like though. You can't back it up. Doesn't link up with facebook contacts but overall it was good. The developer is really on top of that app. It stopped working for me when .607 was released I sent the debug and they had a new version out in 12 hours. If it fixes and polishes a little bit more I might jump back on the train. Until then i'm back to the native SMS
    05-01-10 01:14 AM
    Why doesn't the contacts move over?

05-01-10 03:13 PM
    **** im having a problem. if i send out a text that is bigger then one page they only get the second page. I have tried this with a couple different people and they are all saying the same thing.

do you think it could be because of telus or what ?
    05-03-10 11:54 AM
    I guess man?? I sent one out to my brother that was 5 pages and he got all of them.
    05-03-10 02:22 PM
    ^^^ yeah it's called an email.
    05-03-10 03:52 PM
    ^^^ yeah it's called an email.

Nope. A text.
    05-03-10 04:47 PM
    I honestly don't get it, only ONE contact shows up for me. So weird.
    05-03-10 09:09 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD