After i recieve a text i hit the reply button to reply in the same conversation... then i forget to write something say i forgot to them and want to reply in the same convo and it wont let me just click the reply button the in bottom right hand corner until the other person replys again..the only way is to go into the main meesage fold and click compose and basically start a new conversation... Is there a way to change this or do i just have to wait until they reply for me to reply again in the same convo
    12-04-08 10:38 PM
    thats because you cant reply to your own message, just go to the last message they sent you and then hit reply
    12-04-08 10:40 PM
    kkk thank you greatly appreciated
    12-04-08 10:50 PM
    no problem
    12-04-08 10:56 PM
    You may want to set your options to "hide sent messages" this may make things more intuitive for you.
    12-04-08 10:58 PM
    yeah thats a real good idea thanks
    12-04-08 11:28 PM
    Then it takes away seeing what you have typed previously. Kinda stupid if you ask me.
    12-04-08 11:58 PM
    That's the point to threaded messages . It shows you what you wrote in their reply. Not to mention, just do an indexed search on that contact, and it will bring up the sent messages. Or, BB button > View Folder > SMS outbox.

But again, messages are threaded, so that isn't necessary, unless you want to see if it was delivered.
    12-05-08 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD