Is this possible when sending out a mass text... replying to everyone without having to reinput all the names...

Also, replying to your own sent text?
    12-23-08 12:26 PM
    As far as sending to all, just hit the menu button in the text message and choose the Send To All option (or something that sounds like that)...too lazy right now to look haha

As far as replying to your own sent text, it looks like you cant do that..I tried the other day and it doesnt seem to let you...I would just go to the original text sent to you and reply all...sucks but ah well
    12-23-08 12:29 PM
    Uhh... how can I "reply-to-all" on a text message I received? SMS messages aren't like Emails in the fact that I am not told who else the SMS was sent to.

To the OP - this is a feature I too would love. Sometimes I create a mass text and would like to send another text to all the same people w/o having to manually add everyone again. But, it doesn't seem possible.
    12-23-08 12:35 PM
    Not sure if there is a reply to all feature as some people have to pay per text message. Could you imagine the bill someone would get if people kept replying to all in text message like they do in email? YIKES!
    12-23-08 12:39 PM
    MMS has reply to all
    12-23-08 12:43 PM
    yea... i figured this was impossible as my Palm couldn't do the reply all thing either.

1 more for you guys. Is it possible to have only phone function alerts go to Messages and the rest go to their respective locations?

IE: missed call alert, new vmail alert go to messages
    emails go to each email location, texts only go to SMS MMS and BBM only go there. Not sure if i'm making myself clear.
    12-23-08 12:44 PM
    Or is it possible to completely disable message center?
    12-23-08 01:55 PM
    yea... i figured this was impossible as my Palm couldn't do the reply all thing either.

1 more for you guys. Is it possible to have only phone function alerts go to Messages and the rest go to their respective locations?

IE: missed call alert, new vmail alert go to messages
    emails go to each email location, texts only go to SMS MMS and BBM only go there. Not sure if i'm making myself clear.
    If you go into options while in any of your message folders, you'll see "SMS and Email Inboxes"... switch that option to "Theme Controlled." This will create an icon for your SMS/MMS only, and your emails will go to their respective inboxes.

Go into options while in BBM and under conversations, you'll see "Show Conversations in Message List." Set that to no, and now your BBM alerts will show only in BBM, not your message list.

That should leave you with just your missed calls in your inbox, I believe. As for voicemail, however, I'm still getting texts letting me know how many I have. Not sure how to turn that off, though I'd love to! Hope that helps
    12-23-08 02:00 PM
    sms texts actually don't go out to everyone like an email does. If you send a text message to 10 people, the device will send the message out to individually to each person. There is no reply all on text messages.

Just an FYI, that counts as 10 texts towards your limit if you have a limited plan
    12-23-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD