here's what i see a need for, a way to access and save SMS messages from the BB to the PC. (like Jeyo Inbox Extender for WinMo without all the bells & whistles) i know there is something already out there (called ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter, but it has too much, and price isn't quite what i like.. what it does it allows you to get/extract messages and what not out of a backup)

for WinMo there's also Jeyo InboxExtender which allows you to see all the SMS' in folders in Outlook, that would be even cooler because my intention would be to save them there..

anybody up for the task ?
    03-07-09 11:40 AM
    Why don't you just forward the sms to you email????

Edit:I've done it before and I just did it , but forgot that the only downside is you have to note who it's originally from...
    Last edited by widdlewade; 03-07-09 at 02:18 PM.
    03-07-09 02:13 PM
    Yeah, forwarding to e-mail is easy and you can SMS or MMS e-mail to phone with a certain address as well, verizon is like [7digitphonenumber]@vzwpix.com
    03-07-09 02:20 PM
    Verizon is 10 digit.. But my point is I have too many txt messages to foward..

PotBB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 03:12 PM
    You can always set up a 2nd email account and forward just TXT to that account. May be then use the filter to forward important ones to your real email?

You can filter it to only get your texts and never worry about spam and such.
    03-07-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD