I have played around for a while loking for an answer... but haven't found anything usefull.

My question is, I know that if you get a text from someone, it puts the previous texts within that one, but the previous text conversations are also selectable. Is there a way to have it automatically delete the previous text conversations? I just want it so it's similar to the iphone where you enter the conversation and its got everyone rather than a million little conversations, all of the partly through the conversation? Like one conversation per person?

Thanks
    11-22-08 02:05 PM
    this post doesn't make any sense
    11-22-08 02:09 PM
    Sorry, I was having a hard time explaining it.

If you have every used an iphone, there are conversations where all the texts to and from one person is contained. Is there a way to make the storm like that, rather than having the multiple conversations from each person?
    11-22-08 02:11 PM
    You're referring to threaded sms I assume, like a chat but with text messages.
    11-22-08 02:13 PM
    Ya I am. It's kind of like that now, but all the old text conversations stay in the sms/mms folder. It would be cool if it automatically overwrote that
    11-22-08 02:15 PM
    That's what I'm getting out of it. If you are talking about "threaded SMS messaging" it is not available for the Blackberry.
    11-22-08 02:16 PM
    Get your friends to use BB, so you can chat in BB messenger :P
    11-22-08 02:19 PM
    Thanks guys... and sorry for the confusion
    11-22-08 02:21 PM
    yeah i was gonna suggest, bb messenger, too bad you can't use bb messenger to msg phone #'s
    11-22-08 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD