the one thing that really bugs me aside from the fact that this smartphone can't figure out how to split long SMS messages into multiples, is that when you swipe the keyboard down in an MMS that the send button isn't in the same location as in an SMS or an e-mail. countless times i find myself saving a draft when i want to send out the message.
    12-29-08 12:05 PM
    the one thing that really bugs me aside from the fact that this smartphone can't figure out how to split long SMS messages into multiples, is that when you swipe the keyboard down in an MMS that the send button isn't in the same location as in an SMS or an e-mail. countless times i find myself saving a draft when i want to send out the message.
    when your ready to open, reply, or send a message...just click BB key twice.
    it will highlight the most common function first in most cases.
    no need to swipe the KB down,

plus you can set it to be the left side convenience key to make it even easier
    12-29-08 04:53 PM
    when your ready to open, reply, or send a message...just click BB key twice.
    it will highlight the most common function first in most cases.
    no need to swipe the KB down,

plus you can set it to be the left side convenience key to make it even easier
    yeah i forgot to mention i was aware of sending messages that way. but i like the swiping method better TBH. just a minor gripe.
    12-29-08 06:32 PM
    yeah i forgot to mention i was aware of sending messages that way. but i like the swiping method better TBH. just a minor gripe.
    yeah, i guess thats why they have multiple ways of doing thing...i hate the swipe, i never get it on the first try...lol
    12-29-08 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD