I was rearranging my icons in my Storm, and I accidentally clicked "Delete" instead of "move" for my SMS messages Icon. I found a way to get to the messages easily, but it is annoying, and time consuming for just wanting to read a text message.

So my question is does anyone know how to get that icon back, so I don't have to navigate to them through the "messages" icon?
    05-18-09 07:50 AM
    I was rearranging my icons in my Storm, and I accidentally clicked "Delete" instead of "move" for my SMS messages Icon. I found a way to get to the messages easily, but it is annoying, and time consuming for just wanting to read a text message.

So my question is does anyone know how to get that icon back, so I don't have to navigate to them through the "messages" icon?
    If you highlight the SMS icon, there is no option to delete it. Can't be done. First, check to make sure it isn't hidden. If that doesn't work, go in to the Messages icon, press the BB/Menu button, click on Options, then click on General Options. Scroll down until you see the "SMS and Email Inboxes" option, and make sure it is set to "Separate".
    05-18-09 07:54 AM
    Ah, it was set to control Themed. Thanks. I spent a bunch of time last night looking for something like that and just couldn't find it.
    05-18-09 07:59 AM
    Ah, it was set to control Themed. Thanks. I spent a bunch of time last night looking for something like that and just couldn't find it.
    No problem... glad I could help.
    05-18-09 08:03 AM
    i accidentally renamed my instant messaging folder and now the default folder image is gone. anyone know how i can get that back?
    05-18-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD