All my SMSes this morning are pending. Is service down?
    02-20-09 08:20 AM
    Not for me, just sent one to my girl and it went right thru. Are you maybe not in a data area? Press the voice dial button and say "check Status" this will tell you if you have phone and blackberry coverage or just phone coverage. To fix it if you have phone only (and it's not an actual outage in your area) would be to turn the phone off then back on (or just the radios), OR do a battery pull.
    02-20-09 08:26 AM
    huh, how odd.

i was stuck in a basement with no service. i sent out a couple and it said pending.

1 hr later, the texts are still pending but I have voice and email service

what did i do? quickpull and we're off and running again

how odd!
    02-20-09 08:29 AM
    Sounds like the messages are stuck, you might try bring each one up, then hitting the BB key and selecting resend. QP is worth a shot too, but it might just be due to a glitch those texts are stuck.
    02-20-09 08:35 AM
    huh, how odd.

i was stuck in a basement with no service. i sent out a couple and it said pending.

1 hr later, the texts are still pending but I have voice and email service

what did i do? quickpull and we're off and running again

how odd!
    Not odd at all. Sometimes a battery pull is all thats needed. Sometimes there's a bottleneck in the network. I think being stuck in the basement with no service was the first clue why text werent going through.
    02-20-09 08:36 AM
    Well I definitely knew in the basement they wouldn't go out. I assumed they would be pending until I resurfaced an hour later. 1 hour after resurfacing, they were still pending.

I deleted the messages, quickpulled, and resent and it was just fine. Just odd the network/phone wasn't bright enough to send the pending texts. (Or agian, maybe it was clogged?)
    02-20-09 08:41 AM
    are your sms's still pending?
    02-20-09 09:14 AM
    nope, i deleted them and resent

seems to work
    02-20-09 12:38 PM
    Me too. Weird thing is, I know that some of them were actually delivered because I received replies to them. Anyone know what gives yet?
    02-21-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD