Anyone using this app? I am a fan of the app to start with, and it seems to be getting regular updates. Even though it's not something that you would use on a daily basis, I think that if the need ever arose, then you'd certainly be glad you had it. Just wanted some other reviews/opinions.

Thanks
    04-05-09 01:27 PM
    you might wanna check this out , it works for alot of people me one of them

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/uno...1-02-a-189882/
    Last edited by duck383; 04-05-09 at 01:54 PM.
    04-05-09 01:50 PM
    you might wanna check this out , it works for alot of people me one of them

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/uno...1-02-a-189882/
    Thanks for the reply, duck383. I have the v1.05 update on my storm as of this moment. Like I say, the updates are coming at a pretty fast rate for this app. And new features are being added each time. So far, I've found no issues with any of the beta updates.

I really like this app.
    04-05-09 04:22 PM
    I've been on the Beta for the last 3 weeks. This is a very slick application, and provides nearly the same security control as BES. The ability to locate, track, self-destruct, audio ping, and now listen in and lock the device remotely is just awesome. Each update keeps getting better !!
    04-05-09 04:57 PM
    I like the App, but it looks like we're only on a free trial til June, then we have to pay for it.

On the first version I found it ate memory like crazy, not so much on v1.05.

I haven't yet gone to the website since I upgraded to 1.05.
    04-05-09 05:02 PM
    This app is great. got a little too drunk last night and left my berry in the cab. lets just say he was quite perplexed that i showed up at his house after his shift looking for my phone. the @sshole should have picked up when i called, but smrtguard to the rescue. my berry is back safe now.
    04-05-09 05:14 PM
    Awesome program, I think I would pay for it when the official release is out. Although the locking/and listening feature on the website isn't working for me.
    04-05-09 05:33 PM
    Awesome program, I think I would pay for it when the official release is out. Although the locking/and listening feature on the website isn't working for me.
    I like the app and all features seem to work fine for me. The listen app has many uses. It could be used for spying if one wanted to do so. Really though this could come in handy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD