I did a few searches and didn't see anything exactly addressing this issue. For some reason, there is a huge lag between when my GMail receives an email and when it is pushed to my phone. I never had that issue on other BB's I've owned, so wondering why on this one.

Any thoughts? Thanks guys!
    04-12-10 03:40 PM
    no thoughts, huh?
    04-12-10 04:56 PM
    I have zero issues with mine. Have you tried deleting the Gmail account from your email settings and re-adding it?

What is your data signal like?
    04-12-10 07:52 PM
    Yeah - I've deleted it and re-added it a couple times in the last few months but the issue remains. My data signal is good and this issue even exists when connected to a wifi signal. Not sure what is going on but there seems like a 5-10 minute delay from receipt to push.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 09:24 PM
    I see the same thing. I am also on BES and get that instantaneously.
    04-12-10 09:30 PM
    Sorry I can't be any help cause from day one my S2 gets my gmail before gmail does. It's really amazing.
    04-12-10 09:33 PM
    I don't use gmail, but I have that problem with my mail.com account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 10:29 PM
    Have you tried resending the service books or registering the host routing tables?

It should be instantaneous.
    04-13-10 01:17 AM
    yes. i've both re-registered and re-sent the service books. still the same lag. i don't get it cause with my other bb's, i never had this issue.
    04-15-10 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD