So i just loaded Lyricidal's .141/5.0 hybrid and it was great for a few days... until today. every time i get a new text and go to open it, it literally takes 5-6 seconds to open the text! i get a lot of sms and it's getting to be annoying to wait so damn long to read each one. tried battery pull & clearing cache. also, my gf has tmobile and when she sends sms messages over 160 characters, they get split up... so i just open the last one received and read them all, but when i go back and highlight all the previous messages to mark them as "read", it'll take at least 4 seconds per message selected, so if i pick 5 messages, the phone just sits there for the next 20 seconds til it decides to do something.

ideas??
    05-14-09 03:21 PM
    Try a battery pull
    05-14-09 05:01 PM
    Try a battery pull
    tried several battery pulls... with quickpull & physically
    05-14-09 05:14 PM
    Any new apps or themes?
    05-14-09 05:44 PM
    Any new apps or themes?
    nonz... only things running in the background are the basics (browser, phone, BB messenger, etc). no themes. downloaded apps I have are: buzzberry, google maps, trapster, iheartradio, pandora, slacker, poynt, youtube, bb app world, weatherbug, quickpull, storm level pro
    05-14-09 06:00 PM
    bump cuz it's getting REALLY annoying
    05-15-09 01:49 PM
    Same prob with mine...and many others. Its just part of the package unfortunately.

I installed .113 and was floored by how fast my phone got...4 weeks later...its crawling...and now my battery is at 50% by lunch.

Going to try the hybrid soon...or im throwing it out of the window!
    05-15-09 02:31 PM
    Same prob with mine...and many others. Its just part of the package unfortunately.

I installed .113 and was floored by how fast my phone got...4 weeks later...its crawling...and now my battery is at 50% by lunch.

Going to try the hybrid soon...or im throwing it out of the window!
    I'm running a hybrid... on BBcrackman 5.1 .132 right now
    05-15-09 03:49 PM
    c'mon peoples...
    05-16-09 05:14 PM
    c'mon peoples...
    Do you delete your read messages and also your sent messages often? From the Messages window...BB Button>View Folders....select a folder then....BB Button>Delete Prior.

You might also try decreasing the setting for previous messages.....Options>SMS Text>Prior Messages. I have mine set at 2.
    05-16-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD