View Poll Results: Do you think it's about time that SkyFire supports blackberry?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's about time!

16 100.00%
  • No, give them a chance.

0 0%
    Hi all, If anyone isn't familiar with SkyFire yet, it is a free mobile browser supported by many windows mobile devices that is supposed to deliver a full desktop browsing experience to mobile devices. It supports all desktop elements, including Flash and Microsoft Silverlight. It was created in APRIL 2006!!!We have been patiently waiting for the past 3 years, while SkyFire has been saying that blackberry is "high on our list. Stay tuned.". I think it is fair to say that we have waited long enough? I don't think its that much to ask for SkyFire to support BlackBerrys after 3 years, do you? So I say, lets all send SkyFire an email, asking for BlackBerry support! There are approximately 930,000 members on crackberry. If even half, no a fourth of that many (250,000) sent SkyFire an email then SkyFire would have to do something! So join me, CrackBerry nation! Lets send an email to info@skyfire.com and "inform" them of the need for Blackberry support Good Luck fellow Crackberry owners!
    Last edited by winnersmw; 04-04-09 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Had to add the little bit about it being free, thanks Moosecakes
    04-04-09 11:26 PM
    Wow that browser sounds sweet. But idk how they'd like it if they get thousands of emails lol! maybe one or 2 asking if they have an eta for bb users. I would definitely download that app. Is it free or do they charge for it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:30 PM
    Wow that browser sounds sweet. But idk how they'd like it if they get thousands of emails lol! maybe one or 2 asking if they have an eta for bb users. I would definitely download that app. Is it free or do they charge for it?
    It FREE!
    04-04-09 11:32 PM
    Even according to their website, Skyfire is still in beta so I'm guessing it'll be a while till we see the Blackberry version. To quote their press page, "Skyfire inching toward first full release"...

I agree that it would be awesome to have a browser like this. The keynote video showing the youtube video was slightly odd. It does play flash video, but it was really choppy. Hopefully the final release will be better. And then they need a BB version!
    04-05-09 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD