OH NOES! REVIEWERS ARE SAYING THEY'RE HAVING TROUBLE WITH WHAT THEY HAVE BLATANTLY SAID IS OUTDATED FIRMWARE! BURN IT ALL DOWN! REBUILD IT FROM THE GROUND UP! RIM NEVER RELEASES OPTIMIZATIONS AND UPDATES POST-RELEASE! THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Jesus Christ, people. Neither Engadget nor BGR told you anything that you didn't already know about the phone, especially the fact that there are some UI issues with the .65 software. Anyone on the fence needs to stop being a damn sheep and get their asses to a VZW store to check it for their fickle selves.

/rant.
    11-20-08 02:44 AM
    I'm going to buy it no matter what other people say. If for any reason I don't like it I have 30 days to return it.
    11-20-08 02:45 AM
    I'm going to buy it no matter what other people say. If for any reason I don't like it I have 30 days to return it.
    my same thought ....
    11-20-08 02:47 AM
    Exactly. So? Who cares what the heck these people say? I am buying the phone because I WANT it.
    You didn't like the Storm when you made your review? Okay, that's cool, don't buy it then. Plain and simple.
    11-20-08 02:56 AM
    Yep, quite irritated with what I saw in the way of reviews, of course I've been swearing at Engadget for a while now for a lot of posts where they obviously didn't do any research.

I'll still be getting one, no matter what.

Oh and as for the "gap" issue, I can take pics of my iPhone 3G in the dark and show you where the back light shines through the cracks around the side and through the plastic back. Epic build quality.
    Last edited by rudefyet; 11-20-08 at 03:08 AM.
    11-20-08 03:03 AM
    ^^^^^ true that ... i noticed the light with my iphone as well... not a big issue.
    11-20-08 03:05 AM
    Yeah, I am definitely buying this phone and if I dont like it, I will return it within 30 days and then get my Curve back I hope I really do not have to do this, but the option is there.
    11-20-08 10:16 AM
    11-20-08 10:18 AM
    correction, it's "the CAEK is a lie"
    11-20-08 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD