Oh yes I'm in love! All this free time to play with it
    right now and I absolutely love my Storm. Anyone else love their Storm? We hear so much negativity so let's hear some positives now.
    What makes you love your Storm?
    Me I have hardly been on a computer since I got my Storm. I have everything right here on this gorgeous screen.

MrsStraty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 07:58 AM
    Guess were the lucky ones to get a Storm that actually functions correctly. To be honest I don't see a difference between .148 and .75 with my phone, but on my wife's it like night and day. And mine even went through a windshield.

06-04-09 08:04 AM
    That's funny, I'm waiting for my car to get done too haha.

06-04-09 08:06 AM
    im loving my storm on .148 now a big difference since i didnt try out any leaks

and still havent had any random reboots, freezes, etc
    06-04-09 08:07 AM
    Lol..that is funny! My phone does move faster with the .148 OS. I have had leaked OS since I got my phone 32 days ago. Oh well I'm over my 30 day return period and I still love my phone. It is so much fun! And I'm addicted to crackberry!

06-04-09 08:10 AM
    I love mine also. I havent had a single problem with it yet (knock on wood) and all I read about it people that have had issues. mine actually ran pretty good on 0.75 and then I upgrade to leaked .148 but havent noticed a huge difference that others are getting
    06-04-09 08:18 AM
    i LOVE MY STORM AS WELL. I cant believe all the negative stuff said about it on this site. Im rocking the PSB (PS3) theme and I love it so much I couldnt imagine a better theme for me.
    06-04-09 10:15 AM
    Yeah Blackberries are a God send when you're just sitting there.

I mess with mine when I'm waiting for my car to get serviced too.
    06-04-09 10:20 AM
    every time im waiting on anything I just pull out my storm and get my buble wars on. there are two many stages im only one time around that dot circle.
    06-04-09 10:32 AM
    I love my Storm. It had .75 when I bought it and I actually did notice some things that initially scared me (random freezing, camera would lock up a lot, wallpaper would show up off center and the wrong size, etc) but after I updated the OS to the most recent leak at the time, it works great. Now I've upgraded countless other times just because I'm addicted to messing with this thing. I'm currently on Lyricidal's .148/5.0 hybrid. The releases just keep getting better!

Oh and yes this thing rescues me whenever I am stuck somewhere with nothing to do including the following:

- Vehicle Repair
    - Mandatory Meetings @ Work
    - Bathroom Time (there is a thread dedicated to this somewhere)
    - When Eating Alone (lunch break at work)
    - Sitting In Line @ Walgreens Drive-Thru

You get the point haha
    06-04-09 10:36 AM
    I knew I would love my storm even more when a new OS came out and I indeed do.

To the previous lists of. "Quality storm times" I will add the following...

-sitting at work when things are slow
    -in the morning waiting on my coffee maker's brew cycle
    -at my gf's when all the TV's are already spoken for (real housewives? Gimmie a break!)

....To be continued.....

06-04-09 12:07 PM
    every time im waiting on anything I just pull out my storm and get my buble wars on. there are two many stages im only one time around that dot circle.
    that game is a ridiculous amount of fun
    06-04-09 12:07 PM
    Yea, I absolutely love mine. It's fantastic to have something to do while you are taking public transit.
    06-04-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD