02-25-09 11:40 PM
172 ... 23456 ...
tools
    That is awesome!!! I think she will be just fine! We are all still here praying and thinking of/for you, and will continue to do so until she is feeling great and sleeping in her own bed.
    Don't forget that dad and mom need to take a breather and rest as well, as impossible as that seems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    he's right. A shower, clean clothes, maybe even a little sleep if you can will do wonders. Its important to take care of yourself so you can take care of your family.

I had a heart condition when I was a kid and I turned out okay, it sounds like your kid will be too and I'm glad to hear it! I'll keep praying for you tho!
    02-23-09 01:26 AM
    Our God is an AWESOME God! There is nothing he can't do! His son Jesus Christ healed leapers, the blind, and the crippled. God himself enabled a woman of 100+ years to bare a child so that prophecy could be fulfilled...then He made it so a virgin could give birth to the Saviour of the world. There is nothing he can't do.

I will make sure to include your family in my prayers!

Faith, the size of a mustard seed, can do wonders!!
    AMEN! My thoughts are with you, your little one, and family.
    02-23-09 01:31 AM
    i will pray for you man believe in god he has a path for everyone
    02-23-09 01:31 AM
    Man. I got a little choked up reading this story as a father of a seven yr old daughter. I'm glad things are starting to look better. God bless your little one!
    02-23-09 01:36 AM
    I have a son who will be two next week, I can only imagine how hard today must have been. Our prayers are with you and yours.

02-23-09 01:48 AM
    I hope for the best for your family. You guys will be in my prayers.

02-23-09 01:51 AM
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. Be strong!
    02-23-09 01:55 AM
    Keep it up there Mark. I may not be a father yet, but I have felt the pain of losing a young one. My brother was 2 months old when he passed away in my room. I know you have had every thought run through your head, but be strong and be faithful. Congrats on the tap.
    You being there for the CPR and the tap result show that someone upstairs wants you to keep your child. Mine and my wife's prayers and thoughts are with you.

02-23-09 02:16 AM
    I'll be praying for your daughter and your family, Mark. With God's help, she will be fine. I'm a father of 2 1/2 y.o. myself and though, this kind of stuff, scares me to death, I know, God has it under his control. Be strong brother.
    02-23-09 02:25 AM
    I duno if their is a so called GOD,and I don't know what it is 2 have a child of my own, I have a step daughter she's 3. But I do not feel she is anytin of me cause she isn't, the only thing I tel U May the force be wit U.
    02-23-09 02:46 AM
    Good luck with everything! I am dreading the day that my daughter gets her first little boo boo!
    02-23-09 03:17 AM
    If it was her time to go you couldn't have brought her back.

Some say we come into this world knowing when we will be leaving and that our life has it's own reason for being. Too bad we can't remember the plan.

Still it is our lows that define our highs and our giving that defines that which we receive.

I was in her shoes when I was 2. I'm 50 now and remember nothing about it. So shall she.

When you're glowering at her first bf remember this weekend and take a step back so she can be who she's planned to be.

Peace to your family.
    02-23-09 04:08 AM
    Hope all goes well for you daughter. I will pray for her and your family.

Thanks for you service as well.
    02-23-09 05:27 AM
    best wishes for you and your family I hope you can all be home soon
    02-23-09 06:54 AM
    Thinking about you all this morning, praying all is well.

02-23-09 07:09 AM
    Prayers for you and your family.

02-23-09 07:21 AM
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

02-23-09 07:44 AM
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family........
    02-23-09 07:53 AM
    My thought are with you dude

02-23-09 07:55 AM
    My thoughts are with you and your family. God will take care of your little one.

I've been there before. My son who is now 11 has suffered with seizures since birth. He's been life flighted 2 times now due to seizures.

Stay strong! Keep us posted.

God bless,
    Missa
    02-23-09 07:55 AM
    Good morning everyone. Just giving an update. Ella slept good last night. Of course every little move and I was jumping up to check on her. She is eating cheerios right now and keeping it down so that is
    Good. I got a hour or two of sleep so I am hanging in there. The neurologogist should be coming soemtime this morning. Will keep you posted. Thanks again for the words and prayers.

02-23-09 08:11 AM
    that is good news. hope today is a great one for you. keep us posted.
    02-23-09 08:18 AM
    As a father of two, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    02-23-09 08:23 AM
    That's fantastic news... You will still be in my thoughts and prayers!
    02-23-09 08:28 AM
    God bless you and your family. I will continue to pray for all of you.

An thank you for your service to out Nation.

Be well.
    02-23-09 08:29 AM
172 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD