I've done a search and can't find an answer...
    Maybe most of us on here must have had this happen since the upgrade? I can't get this site, or iGoogle or anything else to keep a username and password. Everytime I visit this site for example on my Storm, it loads in the default view. iGoogle won't keep settings either.

The "Show Threads" button at the bottom of the page previously solved this issue but now it does not.

Is it a cookie setting? This site has become useless to visit, as it takes at least three minutes for this page to load for example. That's no fun!

Help is greatly appreciated.
    06-02-09 09:34 AM
    must be a cookie setting on your end. I havent logged into CB moble since the day i installed 148 (11 days ago)
    06-02-09 10:08 AM
    I've been searching for cookie settings on my Storm to no avail.

Do I need to change my Browser ID from BlackBerry to IE or FireFox?
    I thought for sure this would be a common problem for everyone else on here...
    06-02-09 10:12 AM
    Start with clearing all your cache in the brower. Then CLOSE it out and go back in and retest.
    06-02-09 10:23 AM
    well clearing my cache didn't work.
    Anyone else have a suggestion?
    I'm really bummed. The upgrade to .148 has been an epic failure for me. Lousy battery life. Memory leaks that are worse than when I was on .113. Browser seems a lot slower. And now this, I can't even visit this site on my Storm.
    When it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    06-02-09 12:08 PM
    Memory cleaning turned on? It might be dumping all of your cookies. (grasping at straws)
    06-02-09 12:10 PM
    hmm... that's odd.
    06-02-09 12:11 PM
    well I finally got it to work, thanks for your help.
    I tried logging onto http://m.crackberry.com and then saved as a bookmark.
    Rebooted and hit the bookmark and voila, it loaded with the wap site instead of the default view.
    Happy camper now, thanks! :thumbup:
    even iGoogle works. hip hip hooray.
    06-02-09 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD