Dude are you sure you're only 16? LOL.
    Yes. I am almost certain.
    10-05-08 08:46 PM
    Where else would any information on this be? My phone floods w emails after I end a phone call and I can't use bb messenger while on a call! Damn it! Any words from Crucial on this one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 05:08 PM
    Where else would any information on this be? My phone floods w emails after I end a phone call and I can't use bb messenger while on a call! Damn it! Any words from Crucial on this one?

there's no good way to test this without a rev a capable blackberry... and this is the first one for VZW. crucial has the GSM only version, so he cant experiment for us...
    10-06-08 05:34 PM

Same. I hate that. Also, getting logged off of gtalk/aim/yahoo and anything else :P
    10-07-08 06:41 AM
    there's no good way to test this without a rev a capable blackberry... and this is the first one for VZW. crucial has the GSM only version, so he cant experiment for us...
    Valid point, but does HSDPA support the same thing? He can test that.
    10-07-08 09:40 AM
    from blackberry.com

"1 Simultaneous voice and data connectivity is only available when the BlackBerry Storm smartphone is connected to a HSPA GSM network."
    10-07-08 11:18 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD