I don't remember setting up my voicemail password, yet it is asking me for it. In the past I would just dial voicemail and that would be that. What can I do to change it/reset it?

I would reset it via verizon wireless, but their billing page isn't working, and I've read slightly about it, and it would have helped if it weren't so vague.

Any help would be great.
    01-02-09 08:25 PM
    try calling 611 they should be able to change it to whatever you want.
    01-02-09 08:31 PM
    I actually went into the voicemail options and set the password, cause it was blank, but it says incorrect password every time! This is so frustrating, I have three voicemails, and I'm not able to access any of them. I recently pulled the battery, maybe this was the start of the problem.
    01-02-09 08:33 PM
    I actually went into the voicemail options and set the password, cause it was blank, but it says incorrect password every time! This is so frustrating, I have three voicemails, and I'm not able to access any of them. I recently pulled the battery, maybe this was the start of the problem.
    the thing yu edited was for the blackberry to input yur password for you. not the actual voicemail password. and the battery pull wuddnt affect yur vmail cuz thats a carrier service. call 611 and they'll have yu fix it.
    01-02-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD