I'd really like to be able see my battery bar graph while in the browser.
    01-10-09 01:20 AM
    I'd REALLY like to be able to see the clock when using the browser (or other programs, for that matter).

Right now I have to lock it briefly and unlock again if I am online and want to know the time. Kind of annoying.
    01-10-09 02:37 AM
    I can see how that would be annoying with as long as it takes to go in and out of lock mode... I really like that I don't have to use the lock feature anymore now that I got a sleeper case (and the sleeper holster that I have).

BTW... In .85 has anyone noticed that when you lock the phone it won't wake back up after dimming even when you click with your finger? I think that is perhaps a feature. A feature that resulted in the regression that causes the silent button to no longer work.
    01-10-09 03:12 AM
    I can see how that would be annoying with as long as it takes to go in and out of lock mode... I really like that I don't have to use the lock feature anymore now that I got a sleeper case (and the sleeper holster that I have).

BTW... In .85 has anyone noticed that when you lock the phone it won't wake back up after dimming even when you click with your finger? I think that is perhaps a feature. A feature that resulted in the regression that causes the silent button to no longer work.
    The silent button works on the .85 release for the 9500

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 03:18 AM
    The silent button works on the .85 release for the 9500

Interesting.... on the 9530 with .85 the button never functions at any time or place (locked or unlocked).
    01-10-09 03:23 AM
    I'd REALLY like to be able to see the clock when using the browser (or other programs, for that matter).

Right now I have to lock it briefly and unlock again if I am online and want to know the time. Kind of annoying.
    This. Badly.
    01-10-09 03:30 AM
    Fix hom screen from going into landscape mode. There is no need for this feature and it slows down basic phone functions.

01-10-09 03:37 AM
    The OS also needs to be more fluid and seemless, especially while surfing the web or sifting through pictures.

01-10-09 03:42 AM
    The OS also needs to be more fluid and seemless, especially while surfing the web or sifting through pictures.

The storm doesn't have hardware video acceleration. So I don't think you're ever going to be happy with what the storm is capable of here. Its never going to reach the smoothness of the iPhone which I'm sure is what you're asking for.
    01-10-09 03:53 AM
    Yes, it could.
    01-10-09 04:01 AM
    Interesting.... on the 9530 with .85 the button never functions at any time or place (locked or unlocked).
    Apparently .85 works far better on the 9500 according to CrucialExtreme so may be this is a case in point.

01-10-09 04:03 AM
    Apparently .85 works far better on the 9500 according to CrucialExtreme so may be this is a case in point.

Yea and Crucial also promises everyone that they are hardware equivalents. I don't understand why there would be two different OSes. Unless they were simply conditional compilations but if they were I'd find it hard to understand why things such as the silent button would have deltas between the two different hardware platforms.
    01-10-09 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD