this is just for people who dont want to or dont understand how to mix and match OS'S.

When making a call click add participant and normal keypad pops right up. its that simple , really.
    03-11-09 01:31 PM
    this is just for people who dont want to or dont understand how to mix and match OS'S.

When making a call click add participant and normal keypad pops right up. its that simple , really.
    You got me all excited. It doesn't work for voicemail. I keep pressing 7 to delete a message but it doesn't recognize it.
    03-11-09 01:36 PM
    I understand what you are saying, but at the same time i want my storm to work like it has in the past. the fixes listed on crackberry are very easy to do and im good to go. Adding the keyboard fix along with the mms fix, for .114, made my phone work like I believe it should work. it’s all personal preference ya know IMO.
    03-11-09 01:39 PM
    You got me all excited. It doesn't work for voicemail. I keep pressing 7 to delete a message but it doesn't recognize it.
    yea it brings up the number pad but they don't work lol
    03-11-09 03:52 PM
    I really appreciate your effort for the work around but you should have tried it prior. Had you and you would find that while the number pad does appear no key tone is produced thus it does not work. Imagine that a storm that does not work. Will wonders never cease
    03-11-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD