I got a "SIM Card Rejected" indication on the top of my Storm's screen the other day. Everything seemed to be working fine though. I powered it off and back on again and it went away.

What does this mean? I have not performed the torx screw trick on this phone. Any ideas?
    01-24-09 10:26 AM
    Call Verizon and activate the SIM card and the problem will go away. Or just pull the SIM card out.
    01-24-09 10:27 AM
    This has been covered thousands of times Please search the term sim rejected all of your answers are there...
    01-24-09 10:28 AM
    It occurred because you most likely lost your connection and the phone was searching for service between both 1XEV and GSM.
    01-24-09 10:28 AM
    I got a "SIM Card Rejected" indication on the top of my Storm's screen the other day. Everything seemed to be working fine though. I powered it off and back on again and it went away.

What does this mean? I have not performed the torx screw trick on this phone. Any ideas?
    go to options>mobile network> change network technology from global to > 1xev and your problems are gone!!!
    01-24-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD