When you use the phone in Landscape mode, do you have the ear-peice in your left hand, or right hand? Why?

Left hand for me. I guess being right-handed, having the buttons in my right hand feels more natural...
    02-10-09 01:18 PM
    same for me. only time i use it the other way is when i have it plugged in. sometimes the charging cable gets in the way, but it feeld wierd when i do
    02-10-09 01:24 PM
    Earpiece in my left hand. So far, however, everytime I've seen someone else with one, it's in their right. Seems so weird.
    02-10-09 01:28 PM
    I always had the earpiece in my right hand until about a week ago. I was using it, and it felt different, and I realized I had it turned with the earpiece in my left hand. I like it better that way now.
    02-10-09 01:32 PM
    if you play video games, if you think about it, motion done with the left hand, but "action" buttons are always on the right
    02-10-09 01:35 PM
    Habitually, earpiece in my left- and I'm left-handed, so I don't know why other than maybe I'm more inclined to tilt the phone to the left than to the right. Maybe kokuryuha is on to something- I'm a gamer geek myself.
    02-10-09 01:35 PM
    Left hand here also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 01:37 PM
    hand held when i use it is in the left hand, blue tooth in my right ear. I'm right handed.
    02-10-09 01:39 PM
    Earpiece in the left hand unless I' m laying down. If I'm laying down then it is earpiece on the bottom, keys to the ceiling to lock it into landscape.

02-10-09 01:41 PM
    Maybe kokuryuha is on to something- I'm a gamer geek myself.
    I'd be curious to see how what the ratio is for gamers only, lol. That's gotta have some kind of influence.
    02-10-09 01:41 PM
    Earpiece in left hand. Never noticed before. Gamer as well, may be onto something with that idea.
    02-10-09 01:42 PM
    Count me in as a left hander!
    02-10-09 01:43 PM
    The amjority of the time it is withthe earpiece in the left hand, though i find I am quite often turning it the other way too.
    02-10-09 01:46 PM
    I thought it was just me. Buttons in the right hand feels natural.

02-10-09 01:51 PM
    Yeah, I only feel right if I have the button accessible for my right thumb.

02-10-09 01:54 PM
    started with the buttons on the right, now i use them on the left because of the charging cable. I think it feels more natural with the buttons on the right though.
    02-10-09 01:58 PM
    Left hand. Carry over habit from when I had the LG Dare and Samsung Glyde (*vomits*) because they only rotated one direction.
    02-10-09 02:11 PM
    Lefty here. But sometimes it is in my right and it feels wierd! maybe it's because the buttons are in my left at that point and i usually se my right to push them.
    02-10-09 02:34 PM
    I am also an avid gamer COD FTW LOL. like the rest of you ear piece in the left Buttons in the right.
    02-10-09 02:40 PM
    Ear piece in left hand. Its weird the other way

02-10-09 03:43 PM
    I love these threads about BB mannerisms . I never really thought about the whole thing but put me down as a left harder as well

02-10-09 03:47 PM
    i started using the keys in the left hand so i could scroll with my right hand, etc. but the camera and some other apps are designed to be used in a specific orientation, ie keys in the right hand, so the shortcut key can be used to operate the camera, etc. also it was frustrating having to plug into PC to rotate all of my pix cus they were upside down! now i exclusively use keys in the right hand, and scroll with left or right thumb. also now that i know i can hide the keyboard by swiping up/down i use landscape more. i avoided it at first because i couldn't see anything.

OT: ever since .99 came out with qwerty in portrait i like to use portrait more. i still love SureType and keep going back and forth between qwerty and SureType. love the landscape the most though.
    02-10-09 03:59 PM
    Earpiece on side with left hand and buttons on right hand side. Feels weird to do all actions with left hand. Obviously i am a Right hander.
    02-10-09 04:22 PM
    Obviously i am a Right hander.
    Laren said she was a lefty but held it the same... but that's where my gamer theory comes into play :P
    02-10-09 04:24 PM
    earpiece to the left for sure
    02-11-09 06:26 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD