Does it interfere with the buttons at all? I heard the buttons on the side were very sensitive, so can anyone confirm if the case makes that even worse?
    11-24-08 04:51 PM
    I haven't had any problems with my case. It seems a little flimsy on the sides but as far as the buttons go it is doing fine.
    11-24-08 04:52 PM
    Alright, I'll get one then... just gotta wait 3 more weeks until it ships. -_-
    11-24-08 04:54 PM
    Ok I just put Ghost Armor on my storm and was also thinking about getting a silicone case. My question is will the GA make it harder to put the case on, or make it peel? Also, will it fit due to the extra thickness of the armor? Thanks
    11-24-08 04:56 PM
    Does it interfere with the buttons at all? I heard the buttons on the side were very sensitive, so can anyone confirm if the case makes that even worse?
    I got the silicon case, $9.74 at time of Storm purchase. It is a bit flimsy around edges but I feel very well worth it. I have seen it for $6 on several website, some probably included shipping.

It has not affected any button on device at all. The case has enlarged areas where the buttons are so it would not accidentally hit any button. Well done.

One thing to think about, it doesn't easily slide into a belt case. I measured Storm, with silicon case on, and found most cases (where dimensions are referenced on website) were too small.

Is it worth it ? Yup. I don't treat it gingerly like I probably would without any protective cover.

HTH, Tom
    11-24-08 05:59 PM
    i bought the silicone case and belt case.

as mentioned, it will NOT go in the leather belt case with the silicone case on. it pushes the buttons and feels like you are wrecking the phone.

but you people with JUST silicone cases, how do you carry them? i am worried to put it in my pocket because i dont want lint to get under the screen and since its a moving part and has unsealed cracks along the screen edges its gonna get lint inside.

so i am using the belt case, but wish i had protection from a bestskinsever or invisishield protector. i guess ghost armor is like invisishield?
    11-24-08 06:08 PM
    I got the silicone cover at Verizon when I bought mine too. I just leave it in my cupholder most of the time. I suppose it's going to get some lint or dust around the screen, but we'll have to see over time. Most of the time it will just sit in the cupholder. It bounced around from NW Iowa down to San Diego, CA without any complaints.

I noticed some dust around the edges, but I just took it off, and wiped it down. Easy enough.
    11-24-08 07:20 PM
    got mine from bestbuy, works fine. Picks up a lot of crap from my pocket though. I think it helps the sensitivity of the side buttons as it makes it harder to press.
    11-24-08 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD