I think mine is not working. It does nothing when I press it. Is it broken or do I need to change settings. (I am referring to the button on top right of the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 10:04 AM
    I think mine is not working. It does nothing when I press it. Is it broken or do I need to change settings. (I am referring to the button on top right of the phone.

Mine doesn't either.. I don't know what's up...

02-03-09 10:15 AM
    That is the mute button, when your phone is locked and you press it, the phone should go into silent mode.

It will also mute/pause your songs/videos.
    02-03-09 10:16 AM
    That button is used to silence the ringer when the phone is in a holster and to pause music. On all other Blackberries it's also the Standby if you old it down. Don't know why they broke that feature on the Storm, but RIM better put it back into the OS.

02-03-09 10:21 AM
    Yep that is something I do miss..........
    02-03-09 05:36 PM
    mine worked to silent the ringer before installing .99...
    02-03-09 05:46 PM
    mine worked to silent the ringer before installing .99...
    It disappeared in my .99 as well!

02-03-09 05:50 PM
    I'm running .75 and it's working fine. Well, I know that it is pausing the music because I just tried it. Not sure about the voice call muting, I will have to try it when I make another call.
    02-03-09 06:35 PM
    Mine stopped working with .99 as well (I mentioned this in the findings thread in the other forum). Kind of annoying. Today I was talking to my boss about something and I got a text, I'm so used to pressing that to mute my ringtone, I didn't even think about it. Anyways, my ringtone for texts is the first verse of Geto Boys "Crooked Officer", unedited. Hahaha...so I'm talkin to my boss and my phone goes off, with this song playing and I couldn't mute it...goodness, kind of embarassing, but she didn't care. This needs to be fixed and is my ONLY real gripe about .99
    02-03-09 07:03 PM
    It actually hasn't worked on the last couple OS's
    02-03-09 07:58 PM
    Mine works..
    I also don't have that .99 thing yet.
    No idea what it is.
    02-03-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD