I work for a large company that operates in a 24/7 environment. I am constantly getting CC'ed on emails all day and night, even weekends.

Is there an app that would silence my work email account outside of business hours, while still alerting me to personal emails?
    08-10-09 01:57 PM
    You might just set your Sound Profile to "Phone Only"; you can still receive and make phone calls and all incoming messages would give you an LED Alert!
    08-10-09 02:12 PM
    You might just set your Sound Profile to "Phone Only"; you can still receive and make phone calls and all incoming messages would give you an LED Alert!
    Yeah, but it would always be flashing since I receive a constant stream of work emails.

I still need an audible alert for text and personal emails.
    08-10-09 02:15 PM
    You can create a custom profile. With that, you can make it so that you can have different items come in differently. For example, I have a sleeping one, which only allows for BBM, Phone and text messages. I don't get email or facebook. You can also shut off the LED for the ones you don't want. To make it, go under profiles. It will be at the bottom.
    08-10-09 02:41 PM
    �lertmatrix by Rexwireless.

This is exactly what you need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD