Yesterday after a flawless (I hope) .148 official upgrade thru DM my signal goes way up to not at all on the meter but it always shows 1EXV so I'm not sure if this is an issue at all. My emails don't seem to be interrupted, so maybe it's ok but thought I would ask anyway. Oh and this is with it sitting idle by a chair...........no moving at all.
    06-01-09 09:33 AM
    Besides the signal are you having any trouble with call quality or slow web browsing?
    06-01-09 09:35 AM
    Browser seems fine and I haven't tried the call quality yet but everything else seems fine............i'm just concerned that the signal fluctuates so greatly while being idle..........
    06-01-09 09:38 AM
    I understand, I'm asking if besides the 'indicator' if you are actually noticing a problem while using the phone. Everyone likes to point out things that are different, but the question remains, is this 'difference' affecting your use of the phone at all?

I'm not trying to jump on you, just to make a point. There are tons of posts with people complaining about things like low memory, but their phones aren't slowing down or freezing, this might just be another thing that pay appear disconcerting, but really isn't changing the phones functionality.
    06-01-09 09:47 AM
    Yes other than the signal indicator I am not noticing anything else different. I have QuickPull so the memory is not noticeable to me anyway.........and it is staying at about 32...........the bars on the signal indicator are between 2-3 most of the time.........but do go up to 4 sometimes as well............so I guess all in all everything is ok right?
    06-01-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD