Not to take valace's side cause she's a whining *****, but I actually laughed out loud to read cereal killer telling someone else to shut up and stop complaining about the storm.

LMAO...this from a guy who lingers around these forums to b!tch about the storm and doesn't even have one.

Priceless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You know somethings wrong with THAT picture huh? : )

Priceless? Freakin insane ; )

01-19-09 01:32 PM
    @ ainvar

Thanks for not bashing me out of the gate, its good to see someone just talk and not say get over it, or quit whining. I have done alot of complaining, and feel that the companies should be more responsible for the products they put out. Its good that yours has done well. With .85 everytime I turned my phone off without first shutting off connections I would get the VSOD. With .86 it has been alot more random, still experiancing the same amount of Media Card freezes though as well as some BBM freezes. Funny because I have done two wipes on this thing for .86, don't understand it, I get about a day of steady stable use out of it and then it goes Dr. Jekly and Mr. Hyde on me. You mentioned that no device is perfect right out of the gate, and I totally agree with you. I had very few issues with .65 other than the horrendous lag. Everyone else experianced bad lag and misc reboots and freezes. .65 was for me as stable as .75 and .76. The .8x series of leaks has just totally deflated me, especially after the progress made in the first couple of leaked OS's. The news that .88 doesn't allow you to charge your phone has just devastated me. How do you come back from that. You don't get a more fundamental problem than that. Yes it hasn't been leaked and yes I haven't had to deal with that problem but .88 is the newer OS. It is supposed to be better than the ones we are using. If that is the kind of progress we can expect... I dunno, perfect out of the gate no way. Its been two months now though. You say March. I hope yer right because if they flub the app store launch then RIM is gonna take one h*ll of a hit.
    Last edited by Valace2; 01-19-09 at 01:39 PM.
    01-19-09 01:37 PM
    Not to take valace's side cause she's a whining *****, but I actually laughed out loud to read cereal killer telling someone else to shut up and stop complaining about the storm.

LMAO...this from a guy who lingers around these forums to b!tch about the storm and doesn't even have one.

Priceless.

Thanks for changing my gender.
    01-19-09 01:38 PM
    here's a real genius folks. Installs a BETA os that's not working and won't go back to an OFFICIAL OS that worked because its admitting defeat
    . Somebody say cuckoo?

Hey the little loudmouth himself, just said something nice about the Storm. Thought it was all crap? Nuts maybe I am.
    01-19-09 01:40 PM
    Actually bought Kevins book. Good read too.
    01-19-09 01:43 PM
    Apologies if you're not a "she". It was an assumption based on the tone of your posts. And that's not a slam at females at all, in fact I happen to be one. There just honestly tends to be a bit of a difference in the way posts read when written by females, and after reading a few of your posts, I picked you off as a chick.

Oops.

01-19-09 02:16 PM
    Apologies if you're not a "she". It was an assumption based on the tone of your posts. And that's not a slam at females at all, in fact I happen to be one. There just honestly tends to be a bit of a difference in the way posts read when written by females, and after reading a few of your posts, I picked you off as a chick.

Oops.

Unlike you people, I don't assume anything (other than maybe when a company releases a product that it should work right). Was not offended by your comment, just correcting you. This is for you and CK, if you don't like hearing what I have to say, I have a simple solution for you. Just don't read it. This is the Rants and Raves forum, so I have the right to complain (if I follow the TOS) if I want to. It is your right to ignore me. Unlike CK I own the Storm, he can call me lazy,crazy,stupid and a whiner, but unlike him I know what I am talking about. So in short, just don't listen.
    01-19-09 02:27 PM
    Indeed. And in that same line of thought, given that it's a public forum, we can read, not read, respond, not respond etc. however and where ever we want. That is our right just as equally as ignoring posts is.

So suck it up. If you plan on posting an opinion, rant or rave, on a public board such as this, be mature enough to handle responses you'll unquestionably receive.

Last edited by SpicytacoTO; 01-19-09 at 02:37 PM.
    01-19-09 02:35 PM

Oops.

Are you even reading me posts? If you go back aways, you see that I mention that my wife has a Pearl. On top of that why should I be offended anyway? Is it wrong to be a woman?
    01-19-09 02:36 PM
    Indeed. And in that same line of thought, given that it's a public forum, we can read, not read, respond, not respond etc. however and where ever we want.

So suck it up. If you plan on posting an opinion, rant or rave, on a public board such as this, be mature enough to handle responses you'll unquestionably receive.

Have I went kicking and screaming somewhere else, saying that they are picking on me? What would you call CK?
    01-19-09 02:38 PM
    Actually, you're opinions aren't important enough for me to spend any amount of time going back through historical posts of yours. I based my feeling that you were female on your most recent posts.

Also didn't suggest you should be offended. Was only apologizing for the incorrect assumption.

01-19-09 02:41 PM
    Actually I just looked, you called me a whiney blank, and you say you get that from my previous posts. How in the world can you say you have actually read my posts if you didn't see me mention my wife 2 posts before yours??? That is where you must have made the assumption that I am a whiney Blank, so in fact you have not read my posts, have nothing useful thing to say, so you are just arguing for arguments sake.
    01-19-09 02:47 PM
    Got my assumption from your thread re: it's quiet around here, or whatever it was. After reading your back and forth with CX, I drew the conclusion that you're a whiney *****.

Now I see that in fact I was wrong. You're not a whiney *****. You're a troll.

01-19-09 02:54 PM
    Valace I want to thank you. I thought I had some serious issues. You made me feel normal again.

My therapist will be happy I had a major breakthrough. Again thank you.

But really quit complaining or I'll be forced to reach through my Curve and slap you so hard your screen falls out.

01-19-09 03:30 PM
    Is that the best you can do? Call me a troll?
    Not very creative to say the least.

01-19-09 04:11 PM
    I wasn't going for creativity actually. To be honest i'm not all that creative in general.

I am, however, exceedingly observant.

01-19-09 04:21 PM
    Valace is in denial, unwilling to admit he wasted his money.

Red Wings fans *sigh*
    01-19-09 04:41 PM
    This is a Rants & Raves forum, not a personal attack place. Closed. You all know better.
    01-19-09 05:09 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD