lol as much as his little plan backfired on him...i don't wish that much harm on too many people. Certainly not someone on an internet forum that holds nothing on me and my life.

I wouldn't mind a little extra cash though if it floated my way!
    03-05-09 10:22 PM

I wouldn't mind a little extra cash though if it floated my way!
    Maybe with all of his wealth, he can create a Blackberry that prints cash.
    03-05-09 10:25 PM
    lol has anyone noticed that he changed his original post????
    03-05-09 10:27 PM
    It's ok...somebody in this thread quoted it. I guess wealth doesn't buy common sense.
    03-05-09 10:29 PM
    This might be my favorite thread on CB now. Especially with the religion thing thrown in, now someone use politics and it should all heat up nicely!

I think after this last stimulus package Mr. Obama has put us on the slippery slope to hades. When regular people spend money they don't have, their as* gets to sit in the dark farting rainbows and icicles. When the government spends money they don't have they get luxury jets, a free pass on back taxes, massages, more money, and the best toilet paper my money can buy.

Let's hear it for Obama! Woo hoo!

How was that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 10:33 PM
    lol well, actually I was kidding. Some of the most heated threads I've seen on the crack were weeks before the election. I don't want to go through all that bs again.
    03-05-09 10:37 PM
    Prolly just some punk who's parents bought him a BB. Cmon anyone who is "independently wealthy" would have a little more intelligence to start a pointless thread like this. I hope! TOOL!!!
    03-05-09 10:38 PM
    Are you kidding me....
    03-05-09 10:42 PM
    lol well, actually I was kidding. Some of the most heated threads I've seen on the crack were weeks before the election. I don't want to go through all that bs again.
    LOL! Well, I really wanted to post in this thread and since I don't own a Storm... what is one to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 10:49 PM
    and if you choke long enough, you can go into cardiac arrest.

The preferred method of handling a person choking is to do the Heimlich maneuver, not wait until the person is so deprived of oxygen that their brian starts to die and then try and perform CPR!!! LOL. Not to mention its not easy to do CPR when there is something stuck in the persons throat. I imagine blowing into the persons airway knowing that there is an obstruction would only further the problem. So please, do whomever you come across choking a favor and forget your wait till they die and do CPR strategy, and go for some abdominal thrusts. And remember, if they pass out dont get all willy nilly and start your CPR. Just do some modified abdominal thrusts and a finger sweep if you see the obstruction.
    03-06-09 12:22 AM
    The person that posted this is definitely not rich. People that come on the internet without proof and try to make you believe them don't have a real meaning in life. They probably don't go out or maybe get made fun of so by coming on the internet and trying to prove something makes them feel better. NEVER react to the internet.
    03-06-09 01:04 AM
    Well as usual, you can't help yourself and you feel the need to comment endlessly. I just wanted to stir the terds. It worked.

I didn't name anyone, but you jumped at the chance to come forward. That right there says it all.

Did you notice how many read and didn't comment? Over 500+

Maybe you guys could learn some self control.

I knew what I had to write to get you going.

Thank you for the entertainment. We all thank you.
    03-06-09 07:36 AM
    Well as usual, you can't help yourself and you feel the need to comment endlessly. I just wanted to stir the terds. It worked.

I didn't name anyone, but you jumped at the chance to come forward. That right there says it all.

Did you notice how many read and didn't comment? Over 500+

Maybe you guys could learn some self control.

I knew what I had to write to get you going.

Thank you for the entertainment. We all thank you.

Your first post..which you were too much of a coward to save, didn't name names either. It also wasn't specific. You're a little *****. If you're not going to be specific, why even post it. You weren't trying to stir anything. You simply tried to cry to the admins about some people that hurt your little feelings, you sensitive ******. On top of that, you showed what an elitist snob you are by talking about your money. Nobody cares, you ****! Seriously...leave. Besides talking about our phones, were here to have a little fun. If you can't handle it, go find an emo forum to cry on. Self control? 500+ people viewed this because there are over 800,000 members here. Now over 500+ people know what a ****** and a crybaby you are. You admitted to "stirring the terds." That's called being a trouble maker, and that's a bannable offense in most forums. Dummy. Write back coward....and name some names next time you want to be a Billy-Badass. Either do that, or move on and regain some dignity. You lost this one.
    03-06-09 07:54 AM
    Like I said, nothing I wrote was true. Just figured what would get you going and call you fools out.

Just having a little fun, and talking about phones.
    03-06-09 08:03 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD