No one's gonna complain about the storm if..

they use..

1. lyricidal's hybrid OS
    2. Tinker with the screws at the back (sorry forgot who posted this) until the screen clicks perfectly

I did those on mine and they work great =] no complaints.. except my high bill lol
    05-14-09 08:20 AM
    b-bb--b-b-bbb-but then how will they feel vindicated in their sheer hatred for a plastic device if they just trade it in simply and easily WITHOUT coming here to yell and whine like a four year old that got pushed off the jungle gym?

/end run-on sentence
    05-14-09 09:33 AM
    its just so annoying to constantly see
    SELLING MY STORM
    LATER STORM!
    IPHONE IS BETTER.

Who the **** cares! If you dont like the phone, well then tooooo bad! you really dont know what your missing out on...
    05-14-09 10:48 AM
    i concurrrrr!
    05-14-09 10:49 AM
    its just so annoying to constantly see
    SELLING MY STORM
    LATER STORM!
    IPHONE IS BETTER.

Who the **** cares! If you dont like the phone, well then tooooo bad! you really dont know what your missing out on...
    then why come into this section? your walking into the lions den complaining about lions, its redundant.
    05-14-09 12:11 PM
    then why come into this section? your walking into the lions den complaining about lions, its redundant.
    yeah he has no business being here... what phone do you own again?
    05-14-09 06:42 PM
    yeah he has no business being here... what phone do you own again?
    shouldn't matter considering i'm doing my chats in the proper section. if i go into the standard storm section its only to help. i won't go in there yelling at people for liking there storm
    05-14-09 08:29 PM
    You on the otherhand are liked and respected.
    this is debatable
    05-15-09 12:28 AM
    Even though this is Rants and Raves, try to keep it civil and
    lay off with the profanity. Please!
    05-15-09 12:41 AM
    about time.
    05-15-09 01:48 AM
    Thanks for the opinion.

I a firm believer that a good portion of hate and or problem threads from users of any devices are the fact that they don't know how to operate it..... (this does not include known problems or issues).
    You defeat your own argument in the same paragraph.

So,
    -After 2 pics the camera reboots the phone which takes minutes to restart. (phone unusable during this time)
    -Music player control bar unavailable 90% of the time. Nothing can make it display, then suddenly it does on its own.
    -Navigation and scrolling is at the speed of cold honey from one of those Honey Bear bottles.
    -Signal and sound mediocre in area of excellent Verizon coverage. (The main reason people choose Verizon.)

Are these "known problems and issues" or operator error?
    05-16-09 09:34 AM
    I don't mind so much the people complaining about their Storms, when either (a) they are looking for real help or (b) they do it here and are just venting.

What bothers me is the ones who have decided the phone is a POS, traded it in for something else, then go on a vendetta, posting in every Storm discussion they can find their opinion that the Storm is a POS and everyone should trade it in like they did.

I've had my Storm and my wife's since beginning of December. We didn't stand in line on day one, I ordered them online from Verizon and they arrived a couple weeks later. We still have the same two Storms, have never needed to exchange them. All issues we've had have been software. And by reading here, and trying to learn as much as I can, I now have two very good performing Storms, that still have some minor software issues, but nothing like some would want me to believe to justify their own failure to use the phone.

Wow, that got a lot longer than I intended.
    05-16-09 09:51 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD