Plain and Simple - You don't like your Storm?
    Get rid of it and stop wasting space on boards!
    You really neeed to have an appreciation for this phone, if you know how to use it then your golden, if not then stop complaining and read the boards to learn so you can stop wasting everyone else's time!

Felt i needed to rant a bit about complainers and whiners.
    05-13-09 06:14 PM
    I do know how to use the phone and I still dont think its that great.
    Yes, mine will be for sale shortly.
    05-13-09 06:15 PM
    This is the best phone I've had. I think the problem is previous BB users that don't like change enough to get used to a different kind of typing. I have to admit that I've hated every new PC I've gotten until a few weeks go by and I'm used to the changes.

Grey
    05-13-09 06:39 PM
    You really neeed to have an appreciation for this phone, if you know how to use it then your golden, if not then stop complaining and read the boards to learn so you can stop wasting everyone else's time!

this is the proper section of the board where people are supposed to either gloat or complain about their storm. theoretically, your the one that is wasting space on the boards for complaining about what people are doing in the place their supposed to be doing it in.
    05-13-09 08:41 PM
    You are doing the same thing, complaining...
    05-13-09 08:44 PM
    I don't even believe half of these threads! A good percentage of these posters are FOS!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 08:51 PM
    I'm sick of people complaining about people starting threads about people complaining threads with new threads.
    05-13-09 08:55 PM
    I do know how to use the phone and I still dont think its that great.
    Yes, mine will be for sale shortly.
    How about now!

05-13-09 09:25 PM
    I'm sick of people complaining about people starting threads about people complaining threads with new threads.
    I'm sick of people that are sick of people complaining about people starting threads about complaining threads with new threads JK!
    05-13-09 09:38 PM
    Lol, oh yeah well I'm sick of people complaining who are sick of people that are sick of people complaining about people starting threads about complaining threads with new threads

05-13-09 10:03 PM
    Not so easy to just "get rid of it" if you're past the trial period. But believe me, the Palm Pre and Sprint are looking pretty, pretty good to me right now. So maybe I'll eat the penalty on my Verizon contract and jump ship. If I do, I'll rant and rave all I want on these boards. I will have paid for the right.
    05-13-09 11:15 PM
    Storm sucks when compared to all other BBs.....plain and simple.

05-13-09 11:23 PM
    Not so easy to just "get rid of it" if you're past the trial period.
    sure it is, cancel then sell it on ebay to cover the ETF
    05-13-09 11:24 PM
    Not so easy to just "get rid of it" if you're past the trial period. But believe me, the Palm Pre and Sprint are looking pretty, pretty good to me right now. So maybe I'll eat the penalty on my Verizon contract and jump ship. If I do, I'll rant and rave all I want on these boards. I will have paid for the right.
    sprint ate my brother in laws penalty from at&t to switch
    05-13-09 11:29 PM
    sprint ate my brother in laws penalty from at&t to switch
    Yes I've heard rumors about them doing that for good prospects. Especially since I may be bringing my whole family with me.
    05-13-09 11:43 PM
    Yes I've heard rumors about them doing that for good prospects. Especially since I may be bringing my whole family with me.
    not rumor i saw it happen
    05-14-09 12:17 AM
    however he did switch from sprint to at&t originally
    05-14-09 12:18 AM

amen lol...
    05-14-09 12:22 AM
    I find it quite amusing in all honesty. It definitely gets old.. but then I become light-hearted and realize these people have no one else to run to. It's soo hard for them to do something about and get to the point where they are literally whining like a 4 year old on the boards apparently thinking they are justifiably being heard as they voice their complaints. Freakin' hilarious!

05-14-09 02:01 AM
    i'm gonna start a new carrier...one that requires I.Q. test and credit check...it'll all be wi-fi based, so nobody can complain that the phone "doesn't have wi-fi" and the carrier will offer absolutely zero support. i will just suggest to all of my customers to go to "phone scoop" for assistance. that way everyone gets what they want.
    05-14-09 02:09 AM
    i'm gonna start a new carrier...one that requires I.Q. test and credit check...it'll all be wi-fi based, so nobody can complain that the phone "doesn't have wi-fi" and the carrier will offer absolutely zero support. i will just suggest to all of my customers to go to "phone scoop" for assistance. that way everyone gets what they want.
    That would be a good carrier. If you offer me a free sandwich every time i pay my bill you got my for life.

Were you want me to sign

On topic. This thread is pretty pointless really. I love it in rants, until theirs like 5 diff threads moaning about the same shiz.

But thats just what its their for Rants. Dont complain about somethign thats in the right forum. Just dont read the threads Simpleeee
    05-14-09 02:17 AM
    i'll give you a sandwich AND a box of tic tacs...how's that for a deal!?
    05-14-09 03:36 AM
    I'm writing this letter to complain about people, who complain about people, who write letters complaining about people who complain.
    05-14-09 06:55 AM
    Storm sucks when compared to all other BBs.....plain and simple.

Thanks for the opinion.

I a firm believer that a good portion of hate and or problem threads from users of any devices are the fact that they don't know how to operate it. Look through the hundreds of threads thats ask "how do you do this or that" or "it won't do this or that", literally almost all of these questions and solutions could be found by the user if they would simply read the instructions (this does not include known problems or issues). It's like they opened the box, charged the phone and that is as far as it got. Plus, if your wanting to rant about something that has already been posted, search for the top and and add to the discussion.

LOL!
    05-14-09 07:12 AM
    i'll give you a sandwich AND a box of tic tacs...how's that for a deal!?
    Aslong as its not the manky green and orange. You got a deal

Signed:
    Name: Joe-21

Haha
    05-14-09 07:18 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD