This app looks great, but as I'm running 5.0.0.191, I cannot use blackberry App World. Could someone please post the COD files, and give some love to the 5.0.0.191 crowd? Much appreciated!

Cheers,
    B.D.
    09-14-09 08:47 AM
    Just hate having to go through App World to get it. Haven't seen an OTA on the SI site. Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough?
    09-14-09 09:45 AM
    I'm in the same boat running 191. Can someone please post an ota link for this?
    thanks in advance
    09-14-09 09:53 AM
    You can access AppWorld via a computer... then email the app link to yourself, then... well you know the rest.

LOL... I'm actually on my home computer right now looking at AppWorld and the SI app... was wondering to give it a try right now.
    09-14-09 09:54 AM
    Heck... if you guys act fast enough... give post or pm your email and I'll send it for you.
    09-14-09 09:55 AM
    You can access AppWorld via a computer... then email the app link to yourself, then... well you know the rest.

LOL... I'm actually on my home computer right now looking at AppWorld and the SI app... was wondering to give it a try right now.
    A no go on this. Keep getting an uncaught exception error message. Ah well...think ScoreMobile will do fine until I can snag a copy of this one. Thanks for the help though.
    09-14-09 10:11 AM
    I would like to try this app out but for some strange reason its saying its not availiable on my device when i got to app world. Can someone send me the cod file?

Thanks
    09-14-09 10:24 AM
    A no go on this. Keep getting an uncaught exception error message. Ah well...think ScoreMobile will do fine until I can snag a copy of this one. Thanks for the help though.

wow... went off doing a few other things... well just tried it and got the same error... my device is not supported.
    09-14-09 10:29 AM
    Curious....to those who have the app, are the scores updated or are they just posting finals? Also, if they are updating scores, how often can you update/refresh them? Can you set it to update manually? In short, assuming this thing works on the storm as app world states, could it be a replacement for ScoreMobile?
    09-14-09 10:39 AM
    works fine here.. still playing with it will have to get back on what all you can do or if its updated
    09-14-09 10:49 AM
    is there not anyone who can help? would be much appreciated
    09-14-09 12:24 PM
    is there not anyone who can help? would be much appreciated
    ota link here Sports Illustrated App now available and you dont have to sign up to click it
    09-14-09 01:26 PM
    ota link here Sports Illustrated App now available and you dont have to sign up to click it
    Thanks! Right in time for the football season!
    09-14-09 01:49 PM
    to be honest... i cannot understand why someone would want another useless Large app when you prolly already have espn mobile launcher and/or it as a bookmark...

espn mobile for college football and nfl updates every 15 secs automatically.. no screen reload.. no wait time... it refreshes almost like cbs sportsline does on a real full size computer with flash... (not sure how they got this technology to work).. BUT it does.

also tells u where they are on the field.. who has ball .. and game lights up in red when in scoring position ..

during college football i was also surprised to see even non top25 teams refreshing just as fast as a paid yahoo or espn live tracker updates.

Trust me... they really put alot of work into this..

here is link for this coming college football games. (direct link to all D1 games) ESPN NCAAF Scores & Schedules

here is pro football. ESPN NFL Scores & Schedules

save both or jus save the espn mobile or get the 4.5kb!!! launcher and save the App memory and another useless program...

If you want jus to bookmark espn main page .. here

ESPN Home

and last but not least to download the main page E - mobile launcher.. click here -
    ESPN BlackBerry� Launcher

-murph
    09-14-09 02:14 PM
    really cool app. works great.
    09-14-09 02:14 PM
    Thanks for the OTA link! app is looking good
    09-14-09 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD