Over the weekend my Storm stopped shuffling songs. Today I loaded Lyr's
    .758(419) hybrid but it did not resolve the issue. Any ideas?
    08-24-10 01:15 PM
    Could be an sd card issue? Not sure how many songs you have but maybe it has a problem reading more than a certain amount? I'm just taking a guess as an OS load didn't fix the problem. See if another sd card will work or maybe the music has to be in the same folder on the card? Try a few things and maybe we can narrow it down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 01:50 PM
    Are you able to select shuffle from the menu? When you select it do you see the two arrows crossing over each other symble when a song is playing?
    08-24-10 02:04 PM
    Could be an sd card issue? Not sure how many songs you have but maybe it has a problem reading more than a certain amount? I'm just taking a guess as an OS load didn't fix the problem. See if another sd card will work or maybe the music has to be in the same folder on the card? Try a few things and maybe we can narrow it down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I haven't uploaded any new music in awhile, and it's all located in the same folder on the card.
    08-24-10 02:35 PM
    Are you able to select shuffle from the menu? When you select it do you see the two arrows crossing over each other symble when a song is playing?
    Yes, I'm able to select Shuffle from the menu and I do see the two arrows crossing over each other. Whether that symbol is enabled or not it still repeats.
    08-24-10 02:37 PM
    Whether that symbol is enabled or not it still repeats.
    Repeats the same song? When a song is playing do you see the symbol of a U-Turn type arrow?
    08-24-10 02:51 PM
    Repeats the same song? When a song is playing do you see the symbol of a U-Turn type arrow?
    Yes, it repeats the same song while in Shuffle mode and I see 2 arrows in the form of an X while the song is playing.
    08-24-10 03:01 PM
    Anyone else have any insight?
    08-27-10 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD