Hi Everyone,

I have two things that I would like some help with;

1. Can anyone recommend a good today theme for the BlackBerry Storm (9500) preferably using all the standard icons, i just want to be able to see my upcoming appointments all the time.

2. Is their anyway to be able to show my upcoming appointments when the screen is locked? this would save me a lot of time unlocking the device and opening my calendar.

Thanks for your help

Dave
    03-13-09 05:51 AM
    Hi Everyone,

I have two things that I would like some help with;

1. Can anyone recommend a good today theme for the BlackBerry Storm (9500) preferably using all the standard icons, i just want to be able to see my upcoming appointments all the time.

2. Is their anyway to be able to show my upcoming appointments when the screen is locked? this would save me a lot of time unlocking the device and opening my calendar.

Thanks for your help

Dave
    1. with the standard icons, i dont know... i use appleberry, which has the today option... cleanest theme out there

2. i doubt that is possible
    03-13-09 07:08 AM
    Is appleberry free? where can i get it?
    03-13-09 08:26 AM
    There are several versions of appleberry that are free but if you are a decent human belong you will donate a couple of bucks to Hastings and he will throw you on his .ailing list. This gets you. Copy of appleberry glass featuring stacks! Plus he will send you updates as soon as they drop.

I would also like to see a calendar in the lock screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD