my storm is said to be coming tomorrow. on fedex website it says
    "Package data transmitted to FedEx " and with no location. it been like this since 3:30 yesterday morning
    12-09-08 03:28 PM
    That just means that FedEx knows they have a pickup from the warehouse that the Storms are kept.
    12-09-08 03:29 PM
    btw, i was playing with my friend G1 today. that phone has a barcode app that scans items and tells you where you can buy them
    12-09-08 03:29 PM
    That just means that FedEx knows they have a pickup from the warehouse that the Storms are kept.
    so dont call?
    12-09-08 03:32 PM
    btw, i was playing with my friend G1 today. that phone has a barcode app that scans items and tells you where you can buy them
    well you wouldnt need that app in a store, and if you are at a friends how many barcoded stuff do they have laying around. so when does this app become useful?
    12-09-08 03:35 PM

Makes nosense at all!
    12-09-08 03:37 PM
    well you wouldnt need that app in a store, and if you are at a friends how many barcoded stuff do they have laying around. so when does this app become useful?
    FRICKEN FUNNY!
    12-09-08 03:37 PM
    so dont call?

You will get it soon.....don't call and bother them....
    12-09-08 03:38 PM
    lol i know. it was just a cool feature.

man it was soooo many things we did. i had a pack of condoms, tic tacs, books, cookies.
    it was really funny tho
    12-09-08 03:38 PM
    man it was soooo many things we did. i had a pack of condoms, tic tacs, books, cookies.
    it was really funny tho
    Maybe I don't have a sense of humor, but that isn't funny.

If you scanned a midget or something, that would be funny.
    12-09-08 03:41 PM
    Actually it's a pretty handy program. I sold my G1 and ordered a Storm, it is supposed to be here today.

The app scans the barcode and tells you if you can find the item cheaper at another retailer in your area as well as on line. Had alot of fun with it.

The G1 was just not a communications device, email and IM was pretty poor. Had the iPhone before the G1 and found the same problem. Hoping the Storm will fill the gap.
    12-09-08 03:41 PM
    ^^^^^^it will definitely!
    12-09-08 03:43 PM
    Maybe I don't have a sense of humor, but that isn't funny.

If you scanned a midget or something, that would be funny.
    well....yea
    12-09-08 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD